SCORE on vacation!

ML Racer

Did I hear Sal and company took off for a little R&R in Cabo for the rest of the summer? Maybe he'll just wait until the drivers meeting for the Primm race to update us all on the past 5-1/2 weeks!

bajabit

I hope not, they still haven't posted the official sportsman > results for the 500! That isn't helping me talk my sponsors into supporting me in the 1000. Over a month-BS:mad:

Forty1Racing

I hope not, they still haven't posted the official sportsman > results for the 500! That isn't helping me talk my sponsors into supporting me in the 1000. Over a month-BS:mad:
well, you obviously can't wait for the SCORE mexican r&r trip to be over after already waiting a month! I say the logical thing to do is just be honest and pencil in your own results and show it to your sponsors. That seems logical enough to me. :D

Shannon

Bear on a Unicycle
WADR, SCORE doesn't really care about Sportsman, no disrespect, thats the way it is!!!

ML Racer

I guess you're talking about Sportsman Motocycle over 2500cc? Wow, and hear I thought they finally got it done:( I'm still thinking they took the summer off and will finish the penalty phase when they get back:rolleyes:

Baja Fool

Did I hear Sal and company took off for a little R&R in Cabo for the rest of the summer? Maybe he'll just wait until the drivers meeting for the Primm race to update us all on the past 5-1/2 weeks!
I didn't hear that......

bajasith

Not sure if Sal Fish and SCORE will be in town........... This is what I have heard...

July 24 and 25, 2009 The Lausitz Rocks!Explosive offroad power, spectacular action, super stars from the USA and Europe. And the fans right in the thick of it...

It’s never been done before: Superstars from the US Offroad Race Series SCORE International bring their 800+ HP Trophy Trucks and Buggys over the Atlantic to challenge world rally aces and world class motocross artists.

Yup.... Germany that is... for the BAJA 300......

http://www.baja300-powerdays.com/

PALAPABOY

Bajalite Win Streak Killer
I have been in Cabo since last Sat. Haven't seen Sal in any of the normal racer hangouts. Maybe he went on vacation with Sarah Palin??

Giant Geoff

Sal has been retires for a couple of years now and Paul Fish has been running the show.

bajabit

WADR, SCORE doesn't really care about Sportsman, no disrespect, thats the way it is!!!
I guess so. Too bad considering the sportsman >250 class has the most entrys of any class in the race. IF we race score again we will just have to run a pro class, sorry if we're in you're way but score doesn't care.

Bajades

Like Bajasith reported, Sal is already in Germany for the Baja 300 Powerdays event.