SCORE Primm

Joelv

Reaction
If your race team needs a block of sleeping rooms at Buffalo Bill's during the upcoming SCORE Race this September, please contact me for assistance.

If you would like to make an individual room reservation, please call Primm Valley Reservations at (800) 386-7867 and ask to book under the SCORE discount room code SCSCR09. There are rooms available at Buffalo Bill's for the September Race.

Thank You!

baja619

Reaction
Thanks for being a solid contact for the offroad community.

nimrod

KOOK!
Reaction
Thanks Joel! I can't wait!!!!!

Well actually I'm still pretty worked up about the 500 which ain't even happened yet......But in about 3 to 4 weeks I will be so jonesing for Primm!!!!!!!

Guess I better make plans NOW!

If I had to actually tear the truck completely apart and rebuild it in between every race I might not be so anxious......But, since that's Blue's problem I'm pretty lit up about it!!!

pdailey

Racer
Reaction
Thanks Joel! I can't wait!!!!!

Well actually I'm still pretty worked up about the 500 which ain't even happened yet......But in about 3 to 4 weeks I will be so jonesing for Primm!!!!!!!

Guess I better make plans NOW!

If I had to actually tear the truck completely apart and rebuild it in between every race I might not be so anxious......But, since that's Blue's problem I'm pretty lit up about it!!!

Wooooaaaaaa Nimmy, back it down...........oh who am I kidding, I can't wait either. LOL