SCORE Primm300 TSCO TT#9 In-Car ***VIDEO***

WickedGravityVideo

Reaction
**WARNING** - This video contains multiiple F-bombs and other choice dirty words. Please use your best discretion when sharing this with those under 21 years old.
Don't blame the video guy, don't even blame the driver/codog.... let's sue VIOSPORT!:D

Oh, also, if you are deeply offended by excessive back hair, you may not want to watch!:eek:

ENJOY

Jorge Rodriguez

50% tortoise 50% hare
Reaction
has been removed because it is too long...

danzar

Reaction
the warning alone made me laugh, I am still trying to figure out what we said.

RockKrawler

Reaction
Is it hosted off site,anyone with a link ?
RK

Mark_Weyhrich

Reaction
**WARNING** - This video contains multiiple F-bombs and other choice dirty words. Please use your best discretion when sharing this with those under 21 years old.
Don't blame the video guy, don't even blame the driver/codog.... let's sue VIOSPORT!:D

Oh, also, if you are deeply offended by excessive back hair, you may not want to watch!:eek:

ENJOY
You are going to tarnish my squeaky-clean image...ha ha!

WickedGravityVideo

Reaction
I will post link to YOUTUBE video within an hour. Left a tiny clip out on the timeline and accidentally rendered a 20 minute video.. will be 8 minutes long, backhair and all. I hope this guy with the backhair doesn't sue me.

WickedGravityVideo

Reaction

Sorry, folks. I "upgraded my editing software and there are glitches. I am gonna go reload the software and reedit the video. Should be up this afternoon or tonight. Pardon the delay. :(:(:(:confused::confused:

Last edited:

gabe928

Reaction
Damm had me all excited for nothing. Now i have to wait.

Dezertpilot

Reaction
Hurry up Doug!!!!!!!!!

WickedGravityVideo

Reaction

Sorry, folks. I "upgraded my editing software and there are glitches. I am gonna go reload the software and reedit the video. Should be up this afternoon or tonight. Pardon the delay. :(:(:(:confused::confused:

OK, Try THIS......

Last edited by a moderator:

arqangel67

Reaction
That's funny and very offensive to those who suffer from wooly mamoutheitis!

danzar

Reaction
whewww, I know there was A LOT more "warning" stuff in there than that.

trent06

Mush
Reaction
That is a class act the start of the video is hilarious!!!! How did the race end up?

E&S Racing

F.A.I.T.H.
Reaction
Good stuff..

danzar

Reaction
That is a class act the start of the video is hilarious!!!! How did the race end up?
Bad to say the least, about to pit 2 and the motor starts acting up, we called it at main after nursing it around. We have some exciting news coming up in the motor dept, stay tuned.

BANNED4LIFE

Reaction
mark, if you got popped for speeding it was probably right when u leave the pavement......i think you werent supposed to resume race speed til you went through the fence with all the arrows on it...............odd there was no sign saying "resume race speed"..........maybe im wrong...........