• Forum membership has its advantages....

SCORE Pro Moto Teams 2016

DRZ_Motorsports_119

What is the news or rumors regarding PRO Moto teams for the 2016 season, with D2G2 it can have the perfect ingredients for a great story line comparing the Honda A vs B in D2G.

Ox M, THR, KTM, Purvines Beta, Husky, JCR Honda???

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

El Mamito USMC

14X FTW

DRZ_Motorsports_119

Of course my local boys Hernandez/Serna the best for them in 2016 hope they get some sponsorship.

Ivan Ramirez raced baja this weekend and won the overall in the RECORD Coast 2 Coast 250 beating Pancho Septien.

DRZ_Motorsports_119

2016 San Felipe 250 nice moto entries for the PRO Classes is going to be a great shoot-out, the quad entries are very low but is obvious and also the Moto Sportman class is very low comparing to past years.

Key points:

* The fusion between THR and Francisco Arrendondo's team (no more green bike???).
* OX Motorsports riding Honda wings again
* SRT Husky team interesting (one to watch)
* Ricky Brabec in SF with 11x JCR/Honda just spectating
* Ivan Ramirez pre-running the entire course (He has 9 races under contract to choose to race)
* More orange and white, also red.

El Mamito USMC

it was a lot of accidents.. but a very good course for what i heard. and even the new pro guys @PirruñasRacing had a bad luck start of the season.. im sure theyll be back better

nickybobby333

Anybody have any insight as to if Ivan Ramirez will come back to SCORE and race in the 500/1000? I can imagine it is pretty hard after what had happened, but loved watching him rip it up down there! And with Brabec spectating the SF 250, does that mean he is out for the big ones this year as well?

nickybobby333

Has anybody heard anything on the pros that are going to run the 500 this year besides the OX guys? I know it's still early, but the entry list only show one Pro listed.

On another note, I can't wait to get down to prerun and enjoy paradise! 24 days until race day!