• Forum membership has its advantages....

SCORE RULE BOOK

harleys dad

there is no book, its on Scores website but I believe you have to pay for it. Look up Snore rules, they are for the major part the same and the best part its free.

desertlady

The SCORE Rulebook is on the SCORE-International.com website. There is no cost to view or print the rulebook.

green787

Last time I ordered one it was about $35.00.... that's an awful lot of money to spend for someone venturing into off road racing....

Flatout

This is what I got on SCORE
RULEBOOK TABLE OF CONTENTS

The 2016 Rulebook will be published exclusively on the web, available to download and view.

DirtDgr

Last edited:

green787

I'll sell my official book for $100.00.....

Bro_Gill

I am able to see it

http://score-international.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/Class-11-2.pdf

You need to click on what your looking for. Then download from the lower left. Or just wait a few and it pops up for me. Not sure you can see the whole rulebook in one piece. I click on the table of contents and I get what you got too. use the ones under it.
I thought those rules have already been amended. I don't know if I would take anything off the website as the rules right now.

DirtDgr

I thought those rules have already been amended. I don't know if I would take anything off the website as the rules right now.
Ya. Haven't been changed yet I guess.