Score`s right move.

Vtr_Racing

I have not read ANY of the threads since the the penalties and adjustments to the finishers has been posted.
I would like to thank Score for enforcing the rules that ALL of us are required to follow. Thank you Score, for bring integrity BACK to offroad racing and rewarding those that follow the rules with their rightful places. Utilizing the data makes sense and we can get down to the business at hand at thats heads up desert racing.Who has the best strategy and crew.
Thanks again Score.
Now, time to go read all the threads! Lol
Marc Choquette

baja619

I am not looking to criticize, but why cheer them on your shoulders when this scenario of reading through the rules should have never gotten to this point. Years and years of relaxed enforcement is what brought this situation on.

Now finally they are blasting the racers (all/many/most the racers) who have done what they have done in the past racing with SCORE. The only thing that has changed is "someone(s)" made a big stink at the last event and SCORE felt vulnerable and decided to sack up.

CHEER ON!!!! ....but SCORE, "The Premiere Offroad Racing Sanctioning Body" and the inconsistent wishy-washy nonsense is just not professional and IMO projects the sport of desert racing as the red headed step child of motorsports.

On that note (in my best toothless grin) Thanks Sal and SCORE because I love desert racing, Baja MX, Trophy Trucks and being a red neck.

Tyler7

I am not looking to criticize, but why cheer them on your shoulders when this scenario of reading through the rules should have never gotten to this point. Years and years of relaxed enforcement is what brought this situation on.

Now finally they are blasting the racers (all/many/most the racers) who have done what they have done in the past racing with SCORE. The only thing that has changed is "someone(s)" made a big stink at the last event and SCORE felt vulnerable and decided to sack up.

CHEER ON!!!! ....but SCORE, "The Premiere Offroad Racing Sanctioning Body" and the inconstant wishy-washy nonsense is just not professional and IMO projects the sport of desert racing as the red headed step child of motorsports.

So True!!! Thank you!