SCORE San Felipe 250 MAP and Info

Baja Bryan

Reaction
Map is out... Next to the Baja 1000 this will be a tough one.... Cant wait to prerun....

Attachments

• SAN FELIPE 250 2019.JPG
    SAN FELIPE 250 2019.JPG
    274.5 KB · Views: 1,038

El Mamito USMC

Reaction
but that SPt cut its BS.. I guess now we have to pay more to do the full course.. SMH

El Mamito USMC

Reaction
Why complain just sign up for a different class?
that's the thing. we realize weren't as fast as the pros, so we don't stand a chance against them unless they break. so why move up in class and pay more just to do the entire course, might as well make everyone in the same type of vehicle pay the same fee.

Baja_Seve

Reaction
Maybe because..... it's not about YOU? How about those Trophy Trucks, TT Specs and Class 1's coming up behind you? Don't you think it's a tad bit safer to get the Sportsmen classes out there, instead of a particularly gnarly section between Laguna Salada and Borrego? This is a great decision by Score - if you don't like it, and are still caught by 4-wheels if you enter a Pro class, maybe you should enter a different series.

Honda48X

Reaction
I think it will be a great course and hopefully the back markers on bikes will make it to the sportsman cut before the TT catch them. I don’t think they will make it because the cut is already at the 250 mile mark. Not to sure it will make a difference though with only a 2 and a half hour head start.

Zambo

Reaction
I wonder why a speed zone through San Matias? Seems like the course could stay in the dirt from 130 to 150 and then stay in the dirt until the Mike's road rather than going east and then getting on the highway all the way to the goat trail. Maybe all the rain has played havoc with that section?

Dave Cole 4454

KING MAKER
Reaction
I wonder why a speed zone through San Matias? Seems like the course could stay in the dirt from 130 to 150 and then stay in the dirt until the Mike's road rather than going east and then getting on the highway all the way to the goat trail. Maybe all the rain has played havoc with that section?

And snow :)

Drove that route a few weeks ago with a foot of snow on the ground. SYKO saved the good powder for himself lol

El Mamito USMC

Reaction
i ask apdaly the same thing , and I was told they aren't letting people use that. not sure if its just to score or to all organizations.

Dave Cole 4454

KING MAKER
Reaction
When we down there for fun a few weeks ago, they were doing a big power line project. Had the wash that parallels the hwy up to the bottom of San Matias grade temporarily fenced off. And up by the road crossing had all new permanent fence.

JulioBaeza28

Reaction
When we down there for fun a few weeks ago, they were doing a big power line project. Had the wash that parallels the hwy up to the bottom of San Matias grade temporarily fenced off. And up by the road crossing had all new permanent fence.
Talked to a few guys involved in the project, this will be a new wind power park, suppose to have a multi year contract with the government.

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
Talked to a few guys involved in the project, this will be a new wind power park, suppose to have a multi year contract with the government.

I honestly wonder how much of Baja we will be able to race on in say 10 years......its already almost impossible to get out of Ensenada in the dirt.