SCORE - San Felipe 250?

Should SCORE postpone the San Felipe 250?

• Yes - the risks are not worth it

Votes: 51 49.5%
  • No - the show must go on

Votes: 52 50.5%

• Total voters

Baja Bryan

RDC Crypto
SF250.JPG

Advertising supports this site

RacingtraxGeek

RDC Crypto
Do you have that notice somewhere official? I just need to verify. I don't see it on their site or social media yet, and the graphic on the top of that notice says 33rd San Felipe 250, not 34th as it is on their website.

DanMcMillin

Crane Motorsports
RDC Crypto
Do you have that notice somewhere official? I just need to verify. I don't see it on their site or social media yet, and the graphic on the top of that notice says 33rd San Felipe 250, not 34th as it is on their website.
It’s official.

J Prich

RDC Crypto
@Curtis Guise, it's crazy. Nevada Governor issues a limit to all events to no more than 50 people and yet the race still goes on.
Kind of a bit of no man's land now. I would guess things will continue to evolve...it's only Monday. Who knows what will be implemented between now and the weekend. If I were a gambler I'd wager that the BITD event is going to get scrapped too.

swiftracing5

RDC Crypto
The safe distancing plan ends April 19, same day norra is supposed to start... hmm

Curtis Guise

Administrator
RDC Crypto
Website
www.offroadaction.com
Kind of a bit of no man's land now. I would guess things will continue to evolve...it's only Monday. Who knows what will be implemented between now and the weekend. If I were a gambler I'd wager that the BITD event is going to get scrapped too.

That's my guess, but we'll see. Surprised there isn't a poll posted for that race yet, or for NORRA.

Curtis Guise

Administrator
RDC Crypto
Website
www.offroadaction.com
SCORE just postponed the San Felipe 250 until May 9th the B500 will be rescheduled also

Correct. Details were in another post in this thread earlier and also in the PR section of our homepage now.