• Forum membership has its advantages....

SCORE - San Felipe 250?

Should SCORE postpone the San Felipe 250?

• Yes - the risks are not worth it

Votes: 51 49.5%
  • No - the show must go on

Votes: 52 50.5%

• Total voters

9rocky

Great plan SCORE. Let's go racing.

Christian Sourapas

I like the revisions to the plan. Only thing I do not support is the vote for qualifying. Teams that don’t feel comfortable qualifying, or even race for that matter, absolutely have the right to skip it. However, that is their OWN decision. Teams that don’t want to qualify shouldn’t ruin it for the teams that do want to participate.

Instead of bashing Score behind a keyboard, I will applaud them for being proactive and listening to all opinions. It’s impossible to make everybody happy.

9rocky

I like the revisions to the plan. Only thing I do not support is the vote for qualifying. Teams that don’t feel comfortable qualifying, or even race for that matter, absolutely have the right to skip it. However, that is their OWN decision. Teams that don’t want to qualify shouldn’t ruin it for the teams that do want to participate.

Instead of bashing Score behind a keyboard, I will applaud them for being proactive and listening to all opinions. It’s impossible to make everybody happy.
Maybe along those lines, make it not mandatory to run San Felipe towards the championship for those teams that do not want to go at this time. Hopefully, by the 500 this crap is over. It all comes down to the 1000 anyway. We are racing San Felipe.

Dustino81

Jose G’s whole defense is that everything is fine down in San Felipe. So now you’re going to ask 1000’s of people who live in areas where it is spreading very rapidly to converge on a small fishing village with very limited medical resources? It’s not just about the racers. Well, obviously it is in SCORE’s world. $$$$$$$
I’m just trying to figure out who’s forcing you or anyone else to go racing 🤔🤔🤔

Robin Hood

If San Felipe didn't want the racers coming they would cancel the event themselves. Their economy is heavily dependent upon events of this type, so maybe they feel the risk is necessary or worth it. Why don't you let the racers and the people of San Felipe make their own decision instead of thinking you know what is best for everyone else. I guarantee that know one on RDC has all the facts or really knows the truth or extent of this whole issue. We each need to make our own personal decisions that fall within the guidelines and rules set forth and quit telling everyone else what they should or shouldn't do.

Last edited:

RYAN COHEE

This isn't over yet lets see how far the media takes it and if Trump has no choice but to shut the borders down "State of emergency"

Kartman

Media Goon
Jose G’s whole defense is that everything is fine down in San Felipe. So now you’re going to ask 1000’s of people who live in areas where it is spreading very rapidly to converge on a small fishing village with very limited medical resources? It’s not just about the racers. Well, obviously it is in SCORE’s world. $$$$$$$
You're the guy that bought all the toilet paper I bet