SCORE - San Felipe 250?

Should SCORE postpone the San Felipe 250?

• Yes - the risks are not worth it

Votes: 51 49.5%
  • No - the show must go on

Votes: 52 50.5%

• Total voters
Advertising supports this site

One-Eyed Peter

RDC Crypto
KEEP CALM.jpg

Honda48X

RDC Crypto
Like I said earlier, it’s not the racers I’m concerned about....View attachment 210214
Pat, how long have you been going to San Felipe. You know the crowds over the years have been going down not up. As stated people need to spread out and stay 6 feet away from others. This is an old picture. Last year compared to just five years ago is a lot different. They did the right move and no one is getting into the El Dorado Ranch that does not have a pass. They will step up Security at the Ranch and require everyone to show their pass or their Ranch ID. If they wanted they could just move the start to Zoo road.

EasyE

RDC Crypto
I get the concerns, but SCORE has taken the right precautions. As racers, and chaser could essentially get through the week without coming in contact with anymore people than we normally would here in the US. Additionally, spreading out 100k fans across 320 miles is very different than packing 12-50k of them in to stadium or arena. Not to mention shared concessions and restrooms.
Most baja fans roll in with their family and friends that they’d come in contact anyways.
I would argue this all nets out as a very low risk event.
Im registered, already paid for our condo at EDR and we will be doing a Calimax run and otherwise doing all the same things I’d be doing at home to void exposure to or spreading flu, stomach virus, cold, etc

jon coleman

in n out.double double w cheese
RDC Crypto
global pandemic i heard, what, SF is not gonna have any cases unless We up north types bring it south?, this isnt a packed sporting event like in an arena, im gonna change my vote back.lets race

fishd00d

What A Joke
RDC Crypto
Website
www.fishgistics.com
Unless you’re sitting at home in the US self quarantined you’re just trolling.
Hes actually right.....if its true there is none in San Felipe the chance of there being some brought down by Americans is pretty high at the rate its been growing here now.

Hurley37

RDC Crypto
Please leave the virus at home and don’t spread it to the good people of San Felipe. They don’t deserve it.
You’re acting like the border wall is going to stop the virus. It’s going to end up in Baja regardless. Tijuana has the most crossed border in the world! People saying there’s little to no cases in Mexico are being ignorant. Most carriers don’t even know they have the virus. Who’s to say there isn’t more cases, especially with the low supply and slow turn around on testing. Sure the race might speed up the rate of transmission, but regardless the virus is going to run its course all the way around the globe.

EasyE

RDC Crypto
Hes actually right.....if its true there is none in San Felipe the chance of there being some brought down by Americans is pretty high at the rate its been growing here now.
I would guess no one there is being tested so I’d say zero cases is not accurate. the person who knows they are positive wouldn’t be going.. so all anyone can do is 1) self quarantine or 2) keep living and minimize the risks to yourself and others. If anyone is on their soap box saying don’t infect the people of MX while going about their business here in the US is being a hypocrite. If we are all going to live under the assumption we are the .0001 infected then shell up for the next 2 weeks, but don’t judge those we chose to keep living and being as responsible as possible in process.

pdailey

Pug Dad
RDC Crypto
I would guess no one there is being tested so I’d say zero cases is not accurate. the person who knows they are positive wouldn’t be going.. so all anyone can do is 1) self quarantine or 2) keep living and minimize the risks to yourself and others. If anyone is on their soap box saying don’t infect the people of MX while going about their business here in the US is being a hypocrite. If we are all going to live under the assumption we are the .0001 infected then shell up for the next 2 weeks, but don’t judge those we chose to keep living and being as responsible as possible in process.
You can still pass it on without even knowing you have it. That’s what’s scary about this one. It takes 2-5 days to start showing symptoms once you get it. By that time, think about how many people you’re around in that time frame. I don’t understand why everyone is brushing this under the rug.

EasyE

RDC Crypto
You can still pass it on without even knowing you have it. That’s what’s scary about this one. It takes 2-5 days to start showing symptoms once you get it. By that time, think about how many people you’re around in that time frame. I don’t understand why everyone is brushing this under the rug.
I don’t disagree. I’m to minimize how many people i interact with and do the “right” things when I do chose to go in public.

fishd00d

What A Joke
RDC Crypto
Website
www.fishgistics.com
Probably 100 times more late term abortions today than corona deaths. I wont spread any of those down south i promise
Its not about TODAY, its about the rate its spreading, look at Italy. We are currently on the same path as Italy. Write down todays numbers here in the US and come back in 7 days and tell me you're not saying holy poop.