• Forum membership has its advantages....

SCORE San Felipe Race day thread

AZ7000'

Lets kick it off for us stuck here north of the border. Bikes running, tracking sketchy...

AZ7000'

1/4 of the way there!

Bdub 1020

Except for the 1000 its like SCORE does not even exist to the public anymore. What a shame I think SF is one of the best races. My kids down there pitting and I cant get info lol.

green787

What's going on??? Any updates??? Good things, bad things....

desert hooligan

1x tracker stopped updating about 35 mins ago. but assuming he is still running its 1x and 4x up front, followed by 37x about 8 miles back, then 3x another 6 miles back

mebedb1

Interesting, the 131 transponder is tracking at RM 93. I've been watching him and the transponder is moving??
...Not the 131x, the C1

NIKAL

Except for the 1000 its like SCORE does not even exist to the public anymore. What a shame I think SF is one of the best races. My kids down there pitting and I cant get info lol.
I agree, I thought we would see a thread start yesterday and pictures from contingency. But overall the San Felipe race coverage has been non existent. I guess it just proves how small and unimportant our sport really is when even the people and websites dedicated to it, don't even show any interest.