SCORE still has original "winner's" quotes up on their site...

Chris Tobin

Am I the only one who thinks it is kinda odd that SCORE still has the "winner's" quotes still up on their website from the 500... Now that these "Cheater's" (I don't think it is right to label them that but SCORE and many others seem fine with it so I used it in that context) have had their wins and good finishes officially removed shouldn't SCORE remove their quotes? Or does SCORE still want to ride their coat-tails and get any exposure they can from quotes that are now meaningless???:confused::confused::confused:

ScottWisdom

Can you imagine if SCORE posted revised "post race quotes" after the revised "official results" are completed. That would be interesting stuff.

LIL ROG

i think they are too busy working out the results to deal with that seems like they got their hands full

Chainguide

Am I the only one who thinks it is kinda odd that SCORE still has the "winner's" quotes still up on their website from the 500... Now that these "Cheater's" (I don't think it is right to label them that but SCORE and many others seem fine with it so I used it in that context) have had their wins and good finishes officially removed shouldn't SCORE remove their quotes? Or does SCORE still want to ride their coat-tails and get any exposure they can from quotes that are now meaningless???:confused::confused::confused:
Because we all know who really physically won their classes. Not an inherited win by some B.S. overexagerated penalty.

Last edited: