SCORE Stock Fullsize class

Dave Cole 4454

KING MAKER
Reaction
Anyone know anything about the cars that have been racing this class? I am fortunate to be able to campaign the 2019 Jeep Gladiator Truck in this years SCORE series. SAVVY Offroad building and prepping the car. Dan Fresh will be sharing the driving duties. As always, Texas Jesus is my codriver.

Same car that Robby and Erik Miller drove to a sixth place finish at KOH after qualifying on the Pole in the Stock Class. Only thing we are doing in straightening some body panels and putting on bypasses. Bone stock in every other regard. Can't wait to race Baja in a fully enclosed cab with a heated steering wheel and XM radio :)

Attachments

Moss2

Reaction
1551249245593.jpeg

The Lexus I am not sure who owns it now goes pretty good. Otherwise the Halls bring out either an H1 or H2 Hummer occasionally and they do well and always finish.
What does the new Jeep have for axles, they look pretty stout?

Dave Cole 4454

KING MAKER
Reaction
What does the new Jeep have for axles, they look pretty stout?
It raced KOH on Dynatrac 60s

Need to switch to Dana Spicer 60s to meet class rules (must run whats available from the dealer...Dana 60s are an dealer option upgrade)

Moss2

Reaction
It raced KOH on Dynatrac 60s

Need to switch to Dana Spicer 60s to meet class rules (must run whats available from the dealer...Dana 60s are an dealer option upgrade)
Should be a fun ride. Seems the Toyotas have to baby the stock steering and mysterious electrical gremlins that pop up with factory cars that you beat on in Baja.

mv181aa

Reaction
That was Joe Bacall in that LX570 I believe. Pretty sure this is now this truck. CANGURO RACING

Monica has matured a bit.

y2kbaja

Reaction
Too long for class 3?

Chris_Wilson

Reaction
I don't think dealer option upgrades were allowed back when anyone cared about the class.

swiftracing5

Reaction
I rode in the dark red Titan in the mid 2000s. Only time I’ve ever fallen asleep in an off road race. 4wd and AC was nice though. We ran upgraded shocks in stock locations but that was about it. Had some great times!
1333D369-8D1B-44A3-BF96-73D72244D0CC.jpeg

dislocated1

Reaction
Run it in 4400 class.... seems like a good fit since you are the 4400 dude!

y2kbaja

Reaction

Dave Cole 4454

KING MAKER
Reaction
I don't think dealer option upgrades were allowed back when anyone cared about the class.
If thats the case, we are prepared with the stock housings. Evidently Toyota cares, Jeep certainly does. Maybe things can get better. Waiting on confirmation from SCORE

Reaction
Stock Full class vehicles keep their prep teams hopping.