SCORE Stock Fullsize class

rkracing

Reaction
Would be interesting to see more new generation stock class vehicles go head to head. I know there have been a few factory backed efforts the last couple years although it seems most are single race deals or just racing in a new class made for themselves. Maybe off road durability is not a big selling point for the manufacturers anymore?

Dave Cole 4454

KING MAKER
Reaction
So the skinny behind the Jeep Deal...it was literally a last minute deal for them to go after KOH. They have been our Official Vehicle for several year but were more interested in the lifestyle and culture of our fans than the competition.

The JT drops in April and they wanted to prove it had the the same Jeep toughness.

They asked me on January 4th if I knew anyone that could build a race car in less than a month. I called the guys at Savvy...they have won almost every limited class race at KOH. Gerald and Johnny killed it and made a good car.

When negotiating the contract to race KOH, I threw in that we wanted to keep the truck till the end of the year to race the 1000. After qualifying on the pole and Erik Miller and Robby Gordon teaming up for a 6th place finish (80% of entries didnt finish)...Jeep was stoked when we pitched them the idea of going for a Milestone award.

I cant do anything about the lack of competition...I can do everything possible to complete every mile.

Dave Cole 4454

KING MAKER
Reaction
Changing Classes...looks we will be campaigning in 7F. SCORE banded today. Can't wait for San Felipe

The guys at Savvy are fitting bypasses front and rear and swapping out the rear coils for coil overs.

Going to be a great year

Zambo

Reaction
Holy hell. I just blacked out. What happened? Oh yeah, stock full. I thought it was just a dream.

slcdmc

Reaction
Changing Classes...looks we will be campaigning in 7F. SCORE banded today. Can't wait for San Felipe

The guys at Savvy are fitting bypasses front and rear and swapping out the rear coils for coil overs.

Going to be a great year

Awesome. Been lurking on RDC since 2010 when we first started racing but really haven't ever had a chance to contribute. Stock Full isn't exactly a hot bed of racing chatter. I was going to point out v6 would put you into a 7 class. Rumor has it there will be a decent number of trucks in 7F this year. Although they may not all be ready by San Felipe. I run in the Canguro Racing Land Cruiser mentioned earlier. Our class has pretty much died unfortunately for us. BITD giving the Raptor it's own class was a death knell. Although I think that died pretty quickly too. Good luck with the Gladiator.

slcdmc

Reaction
Stock Full

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180322-082301.jpg
    Screenshot_20180322-082301.jpg
    209.5 KB · Views: 92