• Forum membership has its advantages....

SCORE Vintage Class

burro8

How many are thinking about possibly doing one of the vintage classes at the SCORE 1000? It will be interesting to see what the fee's will be and the safety rules. Having three 1968 built racing Burros I am hoping that they well meet the SCORE Vintage rules. They are as they were when they raced the 1968 & 69 1000, Mint 400, Stardust 7-11and Baja 500 except for modern belts. I know safety nets will be needed and I am thinking possibly SCORE will require a fuel cell. NORRA still allows in the Pioneer class the stock tank with it covered.

I know participates are still catching their breath after the NORRA 1000.

Thanks
Steve

LantanaTX

We are planning on bringing a newly restored Chenowth 1000 for the '82 and older class and the newly restored Feldkamp Class 8 truck for the '83-'92 class.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oneleglance

If anyone needs chase support for this Nov let me know, I have chased a number of NORRA events, have a well equipped 70 burb, ICU RN/Wilderness EMT, fluent spanish and more.
I figured since I did the 50th NORRA I ought to do the 50th SCORE :)

LantanaTX

If anyone needs chase support for this Nov let me know, I have chased a number of NORRA events, have a well equipped 70 burb, ICU RN/Wilderness EMT, fluent spanish and more.
I figured since I did the 50th NORRA I ought to do the 50th SCORE :)
Maybe, do you have the big Blue Suburban?