Score VS Snore class 5/1600

Motelcambodia

Reaction
I working on getting all the information I can on my new build of a 5/1600 bug.

looking in the Snore rules it looks like I have to run the original rear trailing arm but cars I seen build to legal score rules are running a tube type rear arm.
I thought all most every racing body follows Score rules or is more flexible and less restrictive.

I want to be able to Be A Score rule legal car but the ability to race other races.
But I want to be competitive so using a tube type arm is better I want it.

What rear arm can I buy to be legal for all races. ? What are you using?
Where can I buy it?

Also who sells the aluminum wing on the rear roof with the 3 tail lights I see on a lot of 5/1600 cars?? I just watched a youtube video that at least 1/2 of the 20 or so 5/1600 cars had them.

Motelcambodia

Reaction
maybe my questions was to confusing

PT9Baja

Reaction
Buy the 5/1600 in the classifieds its got mucho stuff. If you add the cost of everything up new, its a great bargain

Racbaja

Reaction
You can run any rear trailing arms as long as they mount in the original mounting spots. You are allowed to run +1" arms to allow for longer torsions and 33" tires.

Ron Plunkett
Plunkett Racing 557

Motelcambodia

Reaction
You can run any rear trailing arms as long as they mount in the original mounting spots. You are allowed to run +1" arms to allow for longer torsions and 33" tires.

Ron Plunkett
Plunkett Racing 557

Thanks ,
Now is that true for both racing Snore&Score The Score rules says it ok the snore are confusing??:confused:
Snore lists less then 1" from the onLine copy and says stock arm? Or am I confused??.

Brian
"Crazy Train Racing" test of new racing name any one have this one yet?? Sound ok or is it stupid?