Scott McMillin

Tony_Barraza

Dennis-

Try this link from his new website/business:

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.scotts-garage.com/contact.htm>http://www.scotts-garage.com/contact.htm</A>

Good Luck!

BTW - Aren't you the guys (BTI) with the SUPER TRICK Alumicraft Prerunners?

Tony B.

"Get Creative!"

G

Thanks. Well, my boss and I both had them, I sold mine to Ben Schlimme, but Todd still has his. I just finished a Ford pre-runner that Scott is supposed to be interested in. Thats why I'm looking for his e-mail. I'll try what you gave me. Thanks again

Tony_Barraza

Dennis-

Was yours the red or yellow buggy?

Also, feel free to share pics of your Ford Prerunner with us. Sounds nice.

Tony B.

"Get Creative!"

G

Mine was the red one with V6 Chevy. It was awesome. If or when I sell my truck I'm going to build another probably close to what I had. Mike Cohen will supply the motor since he has the V6 figured out. Those Alumicrafts are amazing. As far as the truck heres a couple pics.

G

pic files i have are to big, I'll try something else

<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by Renegade on 01/08/03 07:36 AM (server time).</FONT></P>

John Bitting

Administrator
C&D fabworks built. How did you end up with it? I remember seeing it at the expo with a star cut into the upper wishbone.

"She's a real spark plug, about duece, duece and a quarter"

G

Thats the one. Well, Chris contacted me after I he heard I wanted to build one and told me he wasn't in a position to finnish it, so I bought after he had a good year into it, now 8 months later it will be ready to test in about two weeks.

evan_clanin

nice truck man, but how come it looks like there are no pedals in it, and how do u get it in and out of the garage with ur light bar, looks like its higher than the door, and is it mid motor or have u just not put a engine in yet

Can blind people be dyslexic when they read Braille?

G

well, there are no pedals in the pic because I just got it back from the interior guy and had not mounted them yet, these pics are two months ago. I put the light bar on after it was in the garage during assembly, but no problem, they hinge down easy. The pic shows no motor but since we installed a supercharged chevy, front engine, but back as far as possible

SpareChangeRacng

Not to start a battle here (I own a ford but don't mind chevys), but Cheyy's are cheaper HP wise. Parts (engine wise) for the things are everywhere, and usually cheaper then ford stuff. Basicly Fords are cheaper travel wise (I-beams) and chevy's are cheaper HP wise. Steve