Scott Taylor's New Colors

philsmike

Reaction
Here's a camera phone pic of Taylor's PRO-2WD just before it was loaded in the hauler earlier today.

Last edited:

justafan

Reaction
Looks good. Is this just for the big weekend or did Miller sign a deal to do everything?

flatblack

Reaction
that truck looks pretty awesome.

MeFirst

Reaction
Since Carl's body and adherence to TORC rules was discussed at length, I would like to point out the TRAXXAS sticker must go on the roof visor or the hood lip, not on the roof. I'm just sayin...

flatblack

Reaction
Since Carl's body and adherence to TORC rules was discussed at length, I would like to point out the TRAXXAS sticker must go on the roof visor or the hood lip, not on the roof. I'm just sayin...
that would probably be bit less of a problem than the body being bits and pieces of a couple manufactures. but let`s be honest here and just be well pleased that there is still races going on instead of nit picking every little detail about a race team , driver, or series... i`m just saying...

offroadracer

Reaction
Looks good to me. Scott is an awsome welder, so this fits him perfect. Were leaving tomarrow. See you there.

dirtmankj

Reaction
that would probably be bit less of a problem than the body being bits and pieces of a couple manufactures. but let`s be honest here and just be well pleased that there is still races going on instead of nit picking every little detail about a race team , driver, or series... i`m just saying...
I agree. Lets race and have fun

philsmike

Reaction
More photos at Crandon of the "Blue Flame"

Last edited: