Scott's Vasectomy

IDRA_CRB

Reaction
Scott\'s Vasectomy

For those of you who were not at the SCORE Henderson race, the CRB Marshal ordered Scott's testicles removed as punishment for ramming all those poor defenseless Sportsman buggies.

Good to see you're following through, Scott!

Regards,

Reese

Donahoe

Reaction
Re: Scott\'s Vasectomy

Boy thats just like you Reese.... Sticking your nose in places it dosnt belong... LOL That sounds like a topic on The Cheese...

NEVER LIFT!!!!!

mgobaja

Reaction

Well if thats what it takes to get people to stop abusively nerfing then so be it. But as with all stories their is always 2 sides. Maybe the slower car pulled in front of the faster one. We have all seen it happen where the crew sends a car out infront of another trying to beat them out of the pits. The damn pros in NASCAR even do it at times.

JrSyko

Jerry Maguire
Reaction

I'm sorry this thread is about poor Scotts testicles......err....lack of them!!! J/K Scott!!

See ya in the dirt!

pciscott

Reaction

Maybe the faster car never hit the slower car? This was the case at the review board, a case of mistaken identity. Reese can fill you in on the details, Oh and Reese's buddy Tony T. was on the review board. Craig I agree with you 100%, sounds like the Cheese! I can't wait for this thread to disappear.

God Bless America

Scott Steinberger Trophy Truck #7

rdc

- users no longer part of the rdc family -
Reaction

POOR SCOTT MAYBE YOU CAN KEEP THEM IN A JAR????????????? SORRY BRO