Scout the Baja 500 with Racer Charles Dorrance!

Professional Racer Charles Dorrance of 3 Bears Racing is offering one lucky fan the opportunity of a lifetime!

The chance to scout the Baja 500 course with him in his Trophy Truck #299. The lucky winner will join Charles for an awesome ride and be a part of his pit crew for the day.

The winner can choose between 4 dates for his/her once in a lifetime ride. May 28th, 29th, 30th, or 31st.

Here's a link to join the contest: 3 Bears Racing International Motorsports - Off Road Racing

Hope you enter! :)

JDDurfey

I don't mean to be a "Negative Nancy" but when did this contest start? It is a little late for most people who are not already planning on going to Mexico to arrange time off work, hotels, and transportation to Mexico. And most that are going to be down there on those days with a place to stay already have a team they are working with or pre-running themselves.

And besides the fact it is very misleading to say that the entire course can be pre-run in a day as the contest states.

MasTacos

I'd also recommend considering where you'd take the lucky winner. Prerunning Urupan or the billions of Whoops around San Felipe may not be super exciting to a newcomer except perhaps the moment when they decide they need to puke up the lovely tacos they've been packing away.

Hotel rooms may also be challenging for someone to obtain at the 11th hour.

I'd also recommend considering where you'd take the lucky winner. Prerunning Urupan or the billions of Whoops around San Felipe may not be super exciting to a newcomer except perhaps the moment when they decide they need to puke up the lovely tacos they've been packing away.

Hotel rooms may also be challenging for someone to obtain at the 11th hour.
Great point about the tacos! I'll keep in mind for next time. Thanks for your suggestions. :)

I don't mean to be a "Negative Nancy" but when did this contest start? It is a little late for most people who are not already planning on going to Mexico to arrange time off work, hotels, and transportation to Mexico. And most that are going to be down there on those days with a place to stay already have a team they are working with or pre-running themselves.

And besides the fact it is very misleading to say that the entire course can be pre-run in a day as the contest states.
Hi,
Not negative at all. I appreciate the feedback. We're just beginning to get our feet wet with contest opportunities, and the more feedback we receive, the better. I'll take your suggestions into consideration for the next one and plan accordingly.

This contest is more of an opportunity for fans that are already planning on going to the Baja 500. I wanted to spread the word about the opportunity and thought this would be a great place to share.

Kolman

I entered, was planning on going down for race day, but if I won, I would for sure make a special trip down there and sleep in my truck if I had to.

Thanks for the contest!

MGA Motorsports

Hi,
Not negative at all. I appreciate the feedback. We're just beginning to get our feet wet with contest opportunities, and the more feedback we receive, the better. I'll take your suggestions into consideration for the next one and plan accordingly.

This contest is more of an opportunity for fans that are already planning on going to the Baja 500. I wanted to spread the word about the opportunity and thought this would be a great place to share.
This is a great thing that u guys are doing for die hard fans that have always wanted to see more of what does on then just the cars flying down the road. I entered and even if i dont win i will be cheering for u guys and most like see u guys prerunning.

Thanks for the opportunity.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

This is a great thing that u guys are doing for die hard fans that have always wanted to see more of what does on then just the cars flying down the road. I entered and even if i dont win i will be cheering for u guys and most like see u guys prerunning.

Thanks for the opportunity.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk
Thank you! :) I'm thrilled you entered. Thanks for cheering for us!

DeRaRa

Professional Racer Charles Dorrance of 3 Bears Racing is offering one lucky fan the opportunity of a lifetime!

The chance to scout the Baja 500 course with him in his Trophy Truck #299. The lucky winner will join Charles for an awesome ride and be a part of his pit crew for the day.

The winner can choose between 4 dates for his/her once in a lifetime ride. May 28th, 29th, 30th, or 31st.

Here's a link to join the contest: 3 Bears Racing International Motorsports - Off Road Racing

Hope you enter! :)
I think its awesome.

ehall

Apparently so. I was the runner-up and was on hold when the grand prize winner had some logistics issues. They finally worked it out. Pretty disappointed.