SD off road expo

Tyson

Reaction
HEy people,
I was curious if anyone was interested in going to the SD offroad expo on Saturday the 5th. I missed the last one so I really want to go to this one. I figured that since our meeting is on the 6th we should go on the 5th. Let me know so far I have 2 cars going but it would be nice to have some more IP people with me.

Late

You may beat me in the flats, but watch out in the whoops.

JenDiggityDirt

Reaction
Hey Tyson...I already emailed you back about the Expo (Greg & I can't go but it would be great if I could get some of the IP people who are going to get me some pictures for the site). I just had to write and say I LOVE your little closing message thing (about the whoops). Whenever I see some hopped up sportscar guy revving his engine on the street I always say to them (with my window rolled up of course), "Whatever, dude, but I'll take your ass in the whoops!"

<font color=red>JEN</font color=red>

Tyson

Reaction
JEN: I totally agree (even though I used to have one of those hopped up little sports cars). Well I'm getting as much info as possible on this I found this web site - www.sdorc.org - which I guess are the people holding this expo. I believe it starts at 9 AM for saturday and sunday

Jordan

Reaction
Who is putting this on? Website?

<font color=red>"The more we play the more we pay"</font color=red>

Tyson

Reaction
Its by the San Diego Off Road Coalation www.sdorc.org. Its Saturday and Sunday from 9am to 4-5pm. I plan on going Saturday (leaving OC at about 8ish) and meeting up with whomever wants to go. Shoot me a PM if you wanna ride with us.

Tyson

Reaction
HAHA!!!! Oh Jen can't you and Greg come out and play, just for a little bit. That is too funny, aren't you both in the same house?

JCA

Reaction
Finally I am able to reply!!!!! If anyone wants to get together Sat Morning? Breakfeast n Ramona
lunch wherever the expo is! Open house at the Andrews Racing Shop after the Expo????

J.C. Andrews
Andrews Racing
www.andrewsracing.com