SEAL Hero's Dog is killed by punks

MikeLeung

Reaction
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvhMB2YoT6g"]YouTube - Marcus Luttrell's Dog Murdered by Punks in Texas[/ame]

Chase 2

Reaction
Over 20 years ago my house was broken into in Long Beach, my room mate's 45 pistol was stolen. 2 months later the LB police call and say they have his gun. It had be taken by teens who were using it to shoot random dogs they were hunting at night all around Long Beach.

Mark Newhan

Reaction
This story has shakken me to the core all week long. If you dont know Marcus Luttrell's story then it may not have the same impact. Luttrell is the lone survivor of a combat mission in the mountains of Afganistan. He has a book out titled Lone Survivor. The dog was given to him to help him rehab. He was nearly fatality wounded and dismissed from his duty as a U.S. Navy S.E.A.L. It was not his choice. His dog's name was Dasy. This is an acronym from his buddies that died on the mountain. D is for Danny, A is for Axe, S souther boy (marcus) and Y Yankee is Mikey. The amount of restraint that Marcus showed is a testiment to his training. I heard the interview that he did with Glenn Beck and it is safe to say that Marcus is a hurting man. He was recently home from another surgery from his wounds suffered during the mission on that mountain. I am not a big drama guy, but it is safe to say that if Marcus didnot show this restraint he would have been turned into the bad guy.

dhjeepgeek

Reaction
I want to say gut them and hang them from their entrails. We lost our dog 2 year ago from natural causes, I still miss her. I cant even imagine what I would have done had this happened to Savanna. He sure showed his metal in not waxing those pieces of crap. Its not that they had a gun to do this act of cowardice , they could have used a rock . its that they are sick enough to do it.

R_TAYLOR

Reaction
This story has shakken me to the core all week long. If you dont know Marcus Luttrell's story then it may not have the same impact. Luttrell is the lone survivor of a combat mission in the mountains of Afganistan. He has a book out titled Lone Survivor. The dog was given to him to help him rehab. He was nearly fatality wounded and dismissed from his duty as a U.S. Navy S.E.A.L. It was not his choice. His dog's name was Dasy. This is an acronym from his buddies that died on the mountain. D is for Danny, A is for Axe, S souther boy (marcus) and Y Yankee is Mikey. The amount of restraint that Marcus showed is a testiment to his training. I heard the interview that he did with Glenn Beck and it is safe to say that Marcus is a hurting man. He was recently home from another surgery from his wounds suffered during the mission on that mountain. I am not a big drama guy, but it is safe to say that if Marcus didnot show this restraint he would have been turned into the bad guy.

I read the book.Pretty awesome guy all around.

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
Sucks that 2 years is the max penalty for that!!! I am sure they could get some other charges on him like discharging a firearm and such??