• Forum membership has its advantages....

Sean Sessa Prerunner - WOW

jeff

I was browsing the Geisor Bros page tonight when I saw the Sean Sessa F-150 prerunner. Holy cow. I wonder what the bank roll for something like that is...??? Anyone got any specs on this truck?

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.geiserbros.com/projects.htm>http://www.geiserbros.com/projects.htm</A>

Aloha

scott

Saw that thing @ the 1000 in contigency row. Thing is pretty sick, too nice to get dirty almost.

Ryno

Bank Roll? Oh, I guess between 150-200k. The interior is all plushed out too...so maybe more. That thing is DAMN sweet...I just wish it was a chevy. Like the 98 they did...I saw it the other day on the trailer...It was hard to drive without staring at it

Ryno

Build it like a Rhino, and Leave it be.

pciscott

Rick and Jeff awesome truck!!! Sean how much fun did you have in Baja? Your truck Is a work of Art, Priceless. If it drives as good as it looks you should enter it in Trophy Truck next year!

God Bless America

Scott Steinberger Protruck #270

Jimmy8

I havent figured out why he didnt just build a trophy truck and sell the 10 car or use it as a prerunner. His 10 car is beautiful as well. Really nice pre runner though, and I think he will be running the Pro 10 series next year.

"We've done so much with so little for so long, we can do anything with nothing!"

El Chinero

Sean said, at Borrego, that he's selling his "10" and now wants a truck. He said that he's spoiled, now. He took his wife on the run up from Erindera and got it muddy. Que lastima.

Tony T
El Chismoso

pjc

Chairman
Damn near perfect creation, except it needs one of those "Big Ass, Color GPS units". Those are priceless too!

PJCinLV

Ryno

I am wondering where he lives. I saw the truck, on the trailer in San Bernardino yesterday. It sits real low, with gobs and gobs of travel. Being towed by a white excursion. It way sick though!!

Ryno

Build it like a Rhino, and Leave it be.

Jimmy8

It was at the Battle Of Barstow. Looked pretty trick, and was done really nice.

"We've done so much with so little for so long, we can do anything with nothing!"

rdc

- users no longer part of the rdc family -
I saw this truck at the 1000 and it was sick. I thought it was a trophy truck when I first saw it. I'd have to say that I liked the red one at the expo more though, I was a little more into it. I dug the grey interior instead of the leather lookin colors, and I'm not real into the flashy colors. I'd be afraid of scratching the paint job. Both trucks are unbelievable though. I think we should start a little poll on everybody's favorite prerunners. We could vote on the stewart raceworks truck, Sean Sessa's, Riviera's F150 or ranger, Dane Cardone's yellow F150, that silver 98 chevy, or the red one that was for sale at the expo. What do ya think? Am I missing any.....

Jimmy8

I vote steve olliges red one that used to be his stock full lightning. It was done by stewarts raceworks, and is really nice. My pops drove it at the tonopah 300 pre run and can attest to that.

rdc

- users no longer part of the rdc family -
Met the guy at barstow this weekend. His friends told me he's got over $300k invested. Should of bought a truggy!