Harpo

Reaction
I'm in!

ACEwrench

Reaction
signed up friday..

D Bergstrom

Reaction
Thinking about going to spectate, very slim chance I will race. Told myself no more racing this year, I need to let my bank account recover! Figured I would just come down to hang out and watch, actually looking forward to just relaxing at a race!

Doug

RacerX1

Reaction
Thinking about going to spectate, very slim chance I will race. Told myself no more racing this year, I need to let my bank account recover! Figured I would just come down to hang out and watch, actually looking forward to just relaxing at a race!

Doug
Too bad, I was going to ask you if you wanted to team up with me! :D

ACEwrench

Reaction
im thinking Doug may reconsider now..lol

D Bergstrom

Reaction
im thinking Doug may reconsider now..lol
Actually, I am honored that Patty would even consider teaming up with me.

I just want to make sure my hip is fully healed. I found at the GP last weekend that I could just ride, could not get aggressive, hip was really sore. Figure no point in entering a race if I could not actually race, no point in just riding around. If I feel good the week before, I may race, just depends.

Doug

jfracerzr

Reaction
it is going to be my first race on my 450 haa im so excited
my dad isnt going to be able to race our rzr because we had a little to much fun in it at primm last weekend and rolled it :eek:

JRomans

Reaction
I just tried to register online but the website said online registation is closed.

I will be there along with my son! This will be my first quad race in over 15 yrs. and my sons first quad race ever!:cool:

turbo

Reaction
about how long are the laps and how many for open 450 and big bike team?

turbo

Reaction
is it laps or how many laps u can do in so much time