• Forum membership has its advantages....

Seat Deal ?

ntsqd

Anyone know of a sale on Beard or Mastercraft seats ? I need a pair of std width high backs.

TS

"Teach you all I know and you're still stupid"
-- Howdy Lee

vwguy

if your not set on those specific brands go with corbeau baja seats feel the same and are only like 130-140 regularly

how ironic is it that most people slow down for speed bumps yet almost all of us here im sure pin it

TimHayosh

TS, Lee at RaceShock Co. has some Beards and the new Renegades available.

Call the shop at 602-493-3700. He may answer Sunday.

Tim

jimpat

we have 2 Mastercraft seat that need rebuilding. Is it worth paying 150 each for the rebuild or get new ones from other sources? Are Mastercraft much better than other makes?
jim

when everything is under control, you are going to slow!!!!!

TRDshaunTRD

I'm looking for new seats as well. I was looking at the mastercraft pro36 high back, and beard ultra pro. Any one recomend anyothers and have an opinion on which of these is better. I know im lookin' to spend a pritty penny, so saftey is more a concern than price.

Chris

Since money is less of an issue I would recomend the mastercraft seats. I have had them in the past and think that they are the most comfortable seats around. As far as safety I think that all the major seat manufacturers are pretty comprable. Although for a daily driver/prerunner the ticket is run the extra wides. I have them in my ranger and they allow a little more room to move around instead of the real snug fit of the standard seats ( the snug fit is bitchin' for playin in the dirt but is a pain to deal with on a daily basis).

John Bitting

Administrator
I would think if you could get enough people interested in buying seats. I dont see why Beard or Mastercraft would not make some sort of deal. Its business.. Let me know who all is seriously interested and what you are looking at and I will contact both manufacturers.

TimHayosh

One could save a few bucks by getting the Renegades or Beards (see my post above), But....
When I put the Mastercrafts in my Nine car, I thought I added King Coil overs! I had the ones with the removable cushion. Got 'em at Kartek.

They were all that!