Seat Time for sell at B1K ??

richzajic

Reaction
Anyteams sell seat time at the Baja 1K ?

Looking to get some time in a Pro or trophy type car.

PM me info if you have seats availble.

I am able handed and mechanicly able to hussle if needed.

Thanks

Rich Zajic

BANNED4LIFE

Reaction
yes ," ride of you your life" is still available for the baja 1000, TT#2 will have a top ten starting spot as well.......ride the entire 1000 for 10k.....must sign waiver.......yes, it is dangerous......

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Reaction
Rich you are probably too big for Pistol's seat...I hear its tight.

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Reaction
Rich has been racing bikes for years...probably a good guy to have in the truck. Not more dangerous than a bike...ask Mikey C.

kim

Rescue 3
Reaction
Rich - I hope you find a ride. Let us know if you do and how it goes. How's the baby?

Rory

Crayola Killer
Reaction
Can't promise you the ride that Pistol can give you, we're at the other end of the spectrum, but we are throwing around the idea of selling the first 100-150 miles of the Baja 1000 in our sportsman buggy (AKA the TT Killer). Like I said, we are throwing around the idea but also would like the perfect fit for our team. Even though we are a sportsman team, we are very professional and expect the same out of anyone that is wearing our team uniform. If you like to raise hell, act like an idiot, like to get in fights and can't handle your alcohol, please look somewhere else :D. Don't get me wrong, we have a great time while we're down in Mexico, we just are a little more lowkey. The race car is somewhat tight so under 6' and 210 lbs (or smaller) would be ideal. Price would be around $1000. If you have 10k to spend, I'd personally do the Pistol ride.....although it might take 10 years off your life :D If you have serious questions, please e-mail me at racersonly@yahoo.com.

Photo credit Eric Record @ Carrera Photo

Attachments

• rory2.JPG
    rory2.JPG
    201.3 KB · Views: 184
  • IMG_1839.JPG
    IMG_1839.JPG
    222.1 KB · Views: 183

Rory

Crayola Killer
Reaction
can't promise you the ride that pistol can give you, we're at the other end of the spectrum, but we are throwing around the idea of selling the first 100-150 miles of the baja 1000 in our sportsman buggy (aka the tt killer). Like i said, we are throwing around the idea but also would like the perfect fit for our team. Even though we are a sportsman team, we are very professional and expect the same out of anyone that is wearing our team uniform. If you like to raise hell, act like an idiot, like to get in fights and can't handle your alcohol, please look somewhere else :d. Don't get me wrong, we have a great time while we're down in mexico, we just are a little more lowkey. The race car is somewhat tight so under 6' and 210 lbs (or smaller) would be ideal. Price would be around $1000. If you have 10k to spend, i'd personally do the pistol ride.....although it might take 10 years off your life :d if you have serious questions, please e-mail me at racersonly@yahoo.com.

Photo credit eric record @ carrera photo

sold sold sold!!!! :d

ML Racer

Reaction
More like $14 and change. It's only 700 or so miles.

Yea, and I don't think Pete will be charging by the mile;) So if TT#2 would say, run into some bad luck at RM100:eek: could be $100 per mile:eek: