Seats and Fiberglass ?

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Reaction
Anybody who has updated there older bodystyle 89-92 ranger to the 98-00 style have any part numbers for the glass...front and rear? Do the bodylines match? Hanneman or G-works or? Wanted to know if i could get a quick answer, but I can't call while at work.

Also does anybody have the Kartek seats in there truck or have experience with them? If so what model and how are they.

Kris
"I was thinking the exact same thing about you..."

JrSyko

Jerry Maguire
Reaction
Sounds like somebody beat his truck pretty hard the other weekend and now wants to upgrade! Good luck and sorry I don't have any info!

See ya in the dirt!

elcaprerunner

Reaction
My friend had a Hannaman front conversion on his '86 Ranger that made it an '00. The body lines matched and it looked awesome even though the truck was a piece of crap. It was a 2 piece, but just so it could attach to the truck with clips and hood pins on the front of the hood, other than that the hood and fenders were all one piece with the grill and everything. Also, have you tried Trailer Products fiberglass? Anyway, good luck.

DIRT'S FOR RACING, PRERUNNERS ARE FOR GETTING THERE!

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Reaction
I picked up a 98 ranger and am stripping it as I am sure you can see in the classifieds..so I am taking what I wnat and selling the rest. I figure with the conversion the lights and grill are the expensive part and the fiberglass is the cheap. I ahve the 98 glass painted black...if anybody wants to trade me some unpainted updated fenders for my ride I will trade straight across for the painted ones...I figure thats 150-200 bucks for the paint alone.

Kris

punkassslacker

Reaction
Perry has some bitchn' stuff, the bodylines fit. I got the the 6" glass for my 88 to update to the 98, by the way if you want a 98 hood to work, you'll have to get a glass one too, the curve on it is a little different.

Time flies, but airplanes crash

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Reaction
Can you trim the hood to fit? I take it is a bad fit at the cowl..correct?

Kris

BeastlyFord

Reaction
Check out Kartek's website, they have some good pics of the one-piece conversion front end for the ranger.
http://www.kartek.com/truck/fiberglass/fiberglass.html

sorry i don't know how to make it clickable.

As far as Kartek's seats, they are the same as beard's, just cheaper (price wise) and if you want custom colors, sizes, etc you can get them in only two weeks as opposed to a month or more for beards. Hope that this helps.

If it doesn't fit, force it; if it breaks, it needed replacement anyway

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Reaction
So is Beard making the seats?

Kris

havahockey

Flipper
Reaction
If I'm not mistaken the Kartek seats are PRP seats, not Beard.

Race-Dezert Anonymous - Step #1:
"Hello, my name is Jason. And I'm a Race-Dezertaholic."