Second Lap

CHASE550

Reaction
The secand lap permire was awsome alot of people came out, what a fun day!! The new video was Bitchen, i want to say thank you to all who put it on, all the time to make the video and to put the permire on, it was good times!!!!

John Bitting

Administrator
Reaction
It was a great night. My wife and I sold DVD's and tshirts all night behind the counter so if you got one of either, you got it from us.. Thank you to everyone who purchased RDC shirts and stickers to help support the page. It was great seeing all of the regular faces and also meeting new ones.

JenDiggityDirt

Reaction
Wow...great job guys! The new video is verrrrrrrrry good! We had such a great time. Perfect location for a video premier. Congratulations and thank you!!!

THNKPNK

OG Offroad Chick
Reaction
THNX GUYS!!!! You made, yet again, a GR8 Video--- Good footage-- I had a blast last night. The Galaxy was cool minus the bathrooms, they were worse than those porta potty's at the jump contest!

<font color="pink">CU OFRD </font color>

sirhk100

Reaction
Ummm, yeah the video was BITCHIN, the whole atmosphere was BITCHIN, but the mens bathroom was litterally the nastiest thing I've ever been in. Thanks to whoever the couple people were that never learned to crap in a toilet!!!!

Khris

motoxscott

Reaction
We all had a blast !! If you didnt make it, you for sure missed out on an event that doesnt come around very often. Klaus and Curtis, great job on the movie!

With ROR sat. and the premier sun, this was an action packed weekend.

-Scott

sweetdevil

Reaction
Rumor has it... that there was some sort of freaky party there the night before, so I don't know if you shoulda ventured into those bathrooms!
Curtis, Klaus - AWESOME! Congrats guys, the video was incredible. I LOVE the soundtrack, you should make CD's!
Glad to meet some new faces and have fun with everyone!!! Gotta love those $8 rockstar and vodka's!!!

1992f150

Reaction
some drunk broad kept trying to unscrew one of the light bulbs with her hand and wondering why it was burning her. The chewbacca security guard was funny too he kept saying all this gibberish to my friend, something about the bar.

sirhk100

Reaction
Freaky party? It was a Club Rubber event... You would probably have fun at one of those... We've always had a blast when they through them in SD and in Vegas. I've never been to one at the Galaxy though. www.spiritworld.com

Khris

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
Ya I had a great time and the booth we were in was going off lol. Good times for sure!

PHILLY STYLE!!!!!

stuckthrottle

Godlike
Reaction
thanks klaus and the rest of the rdc crew.
we had a great time and the video was/is awesome.

the club rubber parties are pretty cool too and dennis rodman used to host them in vegas.

elcaprerunner

Reaction
We all had a grea time last night. The movie is awesome, I am still speechless. Curtis and Klaus, you guys really out-did yourselves ( although that is not to say I didn't absolutely love DP1!
), about the most professionally done video I have ever seen. Showing DP1 as the apitizer was a great idea, and Bob Bower was great too. Also some very cool trucks to look at. Thanks to the whole RDC crew, you guys rock, what a great event.

Bonzen

Reaction
Awesome video..the editing was a step up from what I've seen, and it just flowed really well I thought.

Oh hell our skybox was off the hook PHYLLY STYOOOL!!!!!

And the jump champs were the best ever....Jen and Greg have amassed an empire!

-Ryan

mattrick8888

Reaction
klaus, curtis and everyone else who helped out the the vid did an awesome job. my fav editing was the tire shots right before they hit the camera, very cool. our booth was a little on the loud, routy style but we had ton of fun. thanks for putting on such a cool event!

JeffS

Reaction
I think I'll wait till I'm not at work to do a search on 'Club Rubber'... LOL

Klaus or Curtis... Have the preordered DP2 dvd's shipped ????

RacnCPA

Reaction
Just wanted to thank all of the DP2 and RDC crew who put on an excellent event yesterday. The end result was far superior to the original screening. I'm proud to be a sponsor. Congratulations and I hope you sell plenty. It was nice meeting some new people and seeing lots of my friends at this event.

billymanfroy

Reaction
Sheryl,

It was nice meeting you finally. Same to everyone else we hung out with both days. (Aaron Dixon, Patrick, Bianca, Rhiannon, Klaus, and of course Curtis and the entire Locos Mocos bunch.) The video is top notch... Had a great time at the jump championships, too. Thanks to Greg and Jen for being such die hards. We all appreciate your hard work, and it looks like it paid off! Good times...

Billy

RacnCPA

Reaction
Hey Billy, Glad we finally met. Had a great time hanging with the Locos Mocos gang and I still have that tat on my bosom! Hope the trip home for all of you was fast and easy. See you at the next race!!