• Forum membership has its advantages....

Seems SCORE just lost their Dick Gray ......

deano

McDeano
According to the former SCORE Race Director Dick Gray's instagram , he writes: "The time has come to start a new chapter .. On to the next adventure!" Losing a race director 6 weeks before a race could never be good, especially with no course marked ---- "Without a Dick, you'll never Score" :eek: (ck)

Baja Bryan

Was finally happy with race instructions for sf250. Was very black and white on the rules. No grey area.. Brianne is not there either. New website is finally good and easy to find stuf. Registration is pretty easy also except they are showing unpaid balance for us when we paid. Keep your receipts to avoid the stress.

bobsson

When he took over from HDRA everyone was excited but it seems he's done just about the opposite of what everyone expected. Never thought I'd see shirts asking to bring Sal back.

ErikIrvine

Any fool can criticize, complain, and condemn—and most fools do. But it takes character and self-control to be understanding and forgiving.
Dale Carnegie

deano

McDeano
ImageUploadedByrace-deZert1461391062.125636.jpg

Along with finding a new race director, a new "Score" media spell-checker may be next ? HUUHH -- its "McMillin" #seriously

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

Baja Bryan

Are we sure Dick is really gone? Maybe just broke op with a girlfriend lol... Got to be a tough job running and sanction. No body is ever happy. I am just very thank full that we have a Baja 500 and other races. Lot of companies dont make it. Imagine if we lost all baja racing...

People with these types of comments are missing the point entirely... and not seeing the problem for what it is.

Any fool can criticize, complain, and condemn—and most fools do. But it takes character and self-control to be understanding and forgiving.
Dale Carnegie
No body is ever happy. I am just very thank full that we have a Baja 500 and other races. Lot of companies dont make it. Imagine if we lost all baja racing...

JDDurfey

I will disagree with your statement "No body is ever happy" I was plenty happy racing in Baja under Sal's TECATE SCORE INTERNATIONAL. But I do agree with you if you meant to say "Not everyone is always happy" I know there were people that had issue with SCORE then too.

Slippery P