Sell me some shocks!

pickstock

Reaction
ok so not literally (expecting mods to delete this cause it sounds like advertising)

Im still in the planning stage but one of my biggest costs is probably going to be shocks and suspension, my original plan was to try and use basic off the shelf parts to make it all work together and well that's probably not going to work (im sure i could make it work but it wont be tune able).

So now im looking for shocks, id actually prefer to run with a little known brand rather than KING or something. I like the idea of being able to set up to tune them in our shop and maybe sell them but anyway.

What are some shock brands i should look up?

skullver

Reaction
All shocks are not created equal, you have the generic white rockets, ranchos, etc, then you have high end rebuildable/tunable shocks, like Bilstein 9100/9300, King, Fox, Swayaway, Radflo. So...that being said, what exactly are you asking? You post is confusing and lacking basically all the relevant information about your build and what you are wanting to do with it.

Are you looking for shocks to sell at your shop?

Are you looking at shocks for a particular build?

Smooth bodies? Bypass? Coilovers?

pickstock

Reaction
im basically looking for a reasonable brand of shock. Part of it is wanting to sell them at the shop, or at least get help in tuning them (there's no point having the shop and then having to send them to a rival to have them tuned), The other is that i do want them for a particular build but i haven't finalised anything to do with the build yet anyway.

They must be rebuildable, but the tunable is a bit different.
To be fair im not really sure why i wasn't awake when i posted this.

ESchey

Reaction
Check out FOA shocks. Ive read good things, and there more inexpensive than their competitors. But it really depends of what your building this car to do. Race car, pre runner, sand car, etc...

http://www.f-o-a.com/