Selling Ofna 1/8 buggy

orvacian

I know this is not the classifieds but I don't think people would be looking for a rc car in the RDC classifieds. It is a Ultra Worlds II 4wd buggy with a Hyper.21 engine. The engine has a brand new rebuild kit installed (piston and sleve) that has not even been started yet. The engine and car only have a 1/2 gallon of runs on them and only seen dirt one time. The compression was a little low but the engine is now in new condition. The tires are brand new. It has a set of Koyosho white and green springs along with upgraded pistons in the shocks. I put in the correct type of silicone oil for front, middle and rear diffs. I will also include a new unused onroad conversion for it with unpained/uncut body (alone cost $100!). I will sell all of it for $300 obo. This motor is about 2hp and the car hits about 50mph real quick. Just add radio and servos and run. I will install your radio equipment free if you want. I would also consider a trade for a set of airbumps or a electric onroad tamiya ta04 or 414, associated tc3 or Losi xxx-s.

orvacian

I will even indlude a radio, receiver and 2 new servos! So for $300 you get a complete RTR 1/8 4x4 buggy with a onroad conversion kit (if you wanted to just run it on the street) and 2 bodies! I have about $700 invested in it. I just got a new pull start kit for it today so you can use a starter box or not!

<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by orvacian on 10/02/02 00:30 AM (server time).</FONT></P>

orvacian

Here are pics of the car and the onroad body, I will have to take pics of the offroad body and the onroad kit tomorrow. The servos installed are $115ea and will NOT be included, you will get the two new airtronics servos with the radio though.

<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by orvacian on 10/03/02 09:47 PM (server time).</FONT></P>

orvacian

Well, after pricing out everything and since there was not much intrest in buying it, I have decided to keep it for now. I am gonna get a WRX body for it and make it into a rally/street car.