Sema is amazing this year!

geoff

Reaction
I was there monday helping to setup two hondas (ecko civic in the kicker booth and the autoloc civic) with my turbo kits, but i really had no interest in looking at anything but the trophy trucks. The fabrication on them is amazing, ive never seen fabrication of that caliber.

I saw the donahoe ford with lift blocks !! lol donahoe !! wheres the 4 link??

j/k

I am going back on thurs. If any of you get a chance there are TONS of trucks this year and theyre all pretty amazing. well worth the trip, from anywhere.

"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of the dreams." -- Willy Wonka

JrSyko

Jerry Maguire
Reaction
Is it open to the public? I didn't think it was.

See ya in the dirt!

geoff

Reaction
Yeah you just need to use someone elses' name and they charge 50$ for last minute stuff. If you decide to go let me know and i can get you free passes.

"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of the dreams." -- Willy Wonka

JrSyko

Jerry Maguire
Reaction
Wow, thanks I will let you know!

See ya in the dirt!

Paige

Reaction
Geoff - go to the TRD booth on the second floor of the south hall - the truck/SUV section - you will see the tundra we built in the TRD booth. Steinberger's TT is in the North Hall - featured vehicles, Jefferies TT is in the BFG booth and fabtech's prerunner is in his booth south hall second Floor.

<font color=yellow>Paige<font color=yellow>

rdc

- users no longer part of the rdc family -
Reaction
Yeah, I was impressed at the size of the convention, I got to meet Dave Ashley, his TT is at the Optima booth, I also met Curt LeDuc, his CORR truck is at the Skyjacker booth. Did you guys see the Avalanche TT at the Bilstien booth (i think it was that one) it was built by FST out of Phoenix, very smooth. The Fabtech prerunner was just amazing, it had it all, even a suede headliner, I liked the paint on the bedside, it was the rear suspension painted to look exactly like how it was behind. Kyle Leduc's CORR truck was also there along with Robby Gordon's TT at the ProComp booth. There were tons of models for all the rim companies, very nice.

LVprerunners.com

mgobaja

Reaction
What ties does Robby Gordon have with Pro-Comp

sirhk100

Reaction
I think they are sponsoring him...

Who built Dave's truck at Fabtech? They claimed they did but for some reason I have a hard time believing it.

I got some pretty cool pictures that I'll post this evening if I get a chance.
Did any of you guys see that chop top bus in the feature vehicle section? That thing was pretty cool, I got some pics of it.

Yeah, that was our Ranger out front on the sidewalk.

Khris

'92 Ford Exploder (work in progress)

Clifford

Reaction
It may be Robby's TT, but when Marty Coyne ran it at Primm Pro-Comp was all over it. I'm not too sure but I've heard that Pro Comp was Marty's sponsor, not Robby's. Who knows who's going to end up with this TT as long standing rumors continue about a new state-of-the art TT out of North Carolina. I've got made props for the new Avalanche TT.

John Bitting

Administrator
Reaction
Paradigm built that truck for Dave Winner. I actually skunked it for RDC but did not have time to finish shooting it for the finally assembly. I have all the pics of it prior to being finished. It has a cantilever system like the baldwins on the rear but uses a coil over and a bypass shock laying down, should be interesting. It was designed by Brian Kudela. It also has 2 fuel cells, one that is around 55-60 and another that is 25.

sirhk100

Reaction
Cool thanks for the info...

I walked up to one of the guys and asked who built it. His exact words were "we engineered it and did 90% of the fab work ourselves" I walked away laughing cause I knew the guy was lieing just couldn't remember who had built it.

Khris

'92 Ford Exploder (work in progress)

RacnCPA

Reaction
You're right on John. Dave was telling me all about it when the project began and about half way through. It will be interesting to see it in action.

Sc

rdc

Reaction
kind of off topic, but I will be at SEMA on Friday and I wanted to know what rules are about taking pictures. Do you need a special pass to be allowed to take pictures?

toddz

Reaction
You can take pictures of anything you'd like while you're there. No rules as far as I've ever been able to tell. I'll be there myself tomorrow and Friday.

Todd Z.

Bryan_D

Reaction
yes the avalanche TT was built by FST here in phoeinx. They have been working on that thing forever. Is it still larger than any other TT there. We were wondering what they were gonna do with it because it was so huge, thought it might be an overpriced tough truck or something. Take as many pics as possible and post them please. Bryan

rdc

Reaction
OFFROAD.COM HAS A TON OF PICS ALREADY UP ON THERE SITE

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
Thats one cool paint job!

Go Big Or Go Home
United Jumping Truck Society

Eric_M

Reaction
is that just a bitchin paint job or a blue tinted clear bed side?

sand is for people who lack the skills navigate objects