SEMA Show

tkr

RDC Crypto
Website
www.tappsgarage.com
I'm going to the SEMA show for the first time next week. So far I know Camburg's truck will be there and Robby Gordon will have his Dakar press announcement. Does anyone know if there will be any other interesting dezert racing related booths to check out??

J_Edgar

RDC Crypto
I'm going to the SEMA show for the first time next week. So far I know Camburg's truck will be there and Robby Gordon will have his Dakar press announcement. Does anyone know if there will be any other interesting dezert racing related booths to check out??

I went a few years back. They have one hall of mainly truck related items. There was numerous off road related booths and items back then, so I am sure there will be more now.

Kartman

Media Goon
RDC Crypto
Website
DurkaDurkaPhoto.com
I will be there as well.

The new Collins Dodge TT is supposed to be there. The off road hall always has a bit of desert and short course stuff but its mostly stuff for disco trucks.

I have seen the Landshark at the BFG Booth, PABs at Yokahama, Donahoe FJ last year, Ivans Toyota TT, Toyo usually has some CORR trucks etc.

swiftracing5

RDC Crypto
Our new Sway a way 10 car will be there. I have heard that it is not open to the public. You have to have some type of connection.

SEANY

RDC Crypto
Our new Sway a way 10 car will be there. I have heard that it is not open to the public. You have to have some type of connection.

thats right, you have to be in the bizz to get passes. we had to show a bizz license to get our passes. or a bar number, any automotive companys will be able to get like four passes i think.

Rhinestone Cowboy

Can i ban pdailey?
RDC Crypto
You have to be in the industry, wether your a manufacture, dealer or media. Thats pretty much the only way you can get in unless you have one of those people buy a pass for you.

amrein1743

RDC Crypto
I think it is open to the public on Friday. The show used to be Monday - Thursday and I think they have been allowing the public in on Friday's for a few years now.

Chris

ride red

RDC Crypto
just got off the phone with a buddy at sema and RG's new truck on display has all of the suspension components covered up and the truck is a mid engine????