Set your DVR - Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series airs on SPEED tomorrow !!!

DRTNYRI

Reaction
DVR - TiVo - even a VCR will work ! :p

Whatever you call it in your house...make sure you set it to record tomorrow on SPEED !!!

May 30, @ 11 & 12pm Pacific Time...

LOORRS - Speedworld from Surprise , AZ !!!

:D;):D;):D

prolite#7

Reaction
The web site said 2pm???????? on speed

Pro2-54

Bobby Earl
Reaction
The web site said 2pm???????? on speed
Anthony, just for future reference AZ and CA are in the Pacific time zones, New York is in the Eastern Time zone. You live in AZ and CA so you are in the Pacific time zone, 2pm Est is 11am Pst This educational opportunity is free of charge, any more and It will cost you.:D
Rob

prolite#7

Reaction
Anthony, just for future reference AZ and CA are in the Pacific time zones, New York is in the Eastern Time zone. You live in AZ and CA so you are in the Pacific time zone, 2pm Est is 11am Pst This educational opportunity is free of charge, any more and It will cost you.:D
Rob
Rob you know i live in a different world!!!!!!

Big Hock

Bababooey!!!
Reaction
Just missed it, and it doesn't seem to be replaying anytime soon either.:(

Pops

Reaction
Rob
Don't even try to explain the lack of daylight saving time.

450grl

Reaction
I totally missed it today!!! Moguls were my favorite part of the track, too! :) In both of my classes!

E&S Racing

F.A.I.T.H.
Reaction
I have to admit after watching last weeks show of the TORC Series and then watching today's coverage of the Lucas Oil Series, I was very impressed with the coverage today. Great job Lucas Oil and Speed. Great stuff

AllenBrotherRacing

Reaction
Ya LOORS has better coverage and the moguls were better live but they should call it the dancing woops becaues those trucks dances and LOORS need the over head wire cam it at so much to the viewing get it for the next race

AllenBrotherRacing

Reaction
Corr used a helicopter during the baldwin cup in primm I was there when it look like the helicopter was going in to the crowd

mv181aa

Reaction
Is this regional? My Speed programming is a Dover roundy round.