SF 250 or SS 300

Where are you racing next?

• Total voters

calstyl2

Reaction
BCS just shut down all off road events due to COVID, Baja could be right behind that, still a lot of issues in Mexicali and TJ with COVID. Silver State is in a "free" county, should happen, doubt Tech will be in Vegas though

J Prich

Reaction
Would be pretty surprised if Silver State doesn't go off as planned.

Chainguide

Reaction
BCS just shut down all off road events due to COVID, Baja could be right behind that, still a lot of issues in Mexicali and TJ with COVID. Silver State is in a "free" county, should happen, doubt Tech will be in Vegas though
Are you sure "all off road events"? I did read about a Cannonball type rally where the participants got turned back when headed South past Guerra Negro. But I also read that was due to the fact that the promoter did not file proper permits regarding COVID protocol and sanitation. SCORE has that covered and is starting and finishing at El Dorado again this year. Besides, San Felipe is not in Southern Baja.

MTPyle

Reaction
I Would not miss Silverstate. I love that course and is one of my favorites to drive. I feel like it’s a drivers course not just who can take a beating. Just hope it’s not as dusty as last year.

And I bet BITD can make it happen.

Our plan is to prep for Silverstate and for a quick turn to the Legacy race shortly after. Really looking forward to that 2 day format.

Mike

Honda48X

Reaction
I’m in San Felipe now and no issues with COVID. Everyone is using masks and following protocol. San Felipe is a GO. If you want a gravel road go with Silver State, otherwise come on down and see what the Driver and vehicle can do. It takes BOTH to win in Baja.

E.Hagle

Reaction
I’m in San Felipe now and no issues with COVID. Everyone is using masks and following protocol. San Felipe is a GO. If you want a gravel road go with Silver State, otherwise come on down and see what the Driver and vehicle can do. It takes BOTH to win in Baja.
Sometimes I wish we were rally racing. Don’t tempt me with a good time.

E.Hagle

Reaction
I Would not miss Silverstate. I love that course and is one of my favorites to drive. I feel like it’s a drivers course not just who can take a beating. Just hope it’s not as dusty as last year.

Our plan is to prep for Silverstate and for a quick turn to the Legacy race shortly after. Really looking forward to that 2 day format.

Mike

Silverstate is a fun course but if there’s only 5 guys total in our class it’s not really exciting racing or a glorious victory. I’d rather enjoy Mexico and go on the adventure. A podium there is worth more than a win stateside.

TWM6177

Reaction
E.Hagle I guarantee you I am not a trust fund guy. I started my company from absolutely nothing in 2013 (seriously the only thing I had to sit on in my house was my shitter because I sold everything to start my company) and grew it to what it is today. If I was a trust fund guy life would have been much easier I'm sure but I wouldn't know that life style. I am a longtime racer who just loves to race and very fortunate to have put myself into a position to do what I love. I love how people presume that because someone they know nothing about can do the things they want they must have come from money. That is not always the case there are a lot of us who work our butts off and put in a ton of hours 7 days a week to do the things we want to do. Well now that I felt the need to put the FACTS out there I have an account on RDC which I said I would never do because of all the drama...lol

MTPyle

Reaction
Travis. Welcome. You will love it here LOL.

So excited for another racer to be here to take
some of the heat. Learn from my mistakes and only say nice positive things.

I can attest to Travis not being a trust funder. I have met a lot of those and Travis about as far from that as possible. The dude works for his money.

Mike

Rcamp99

Reaction

Mike
Have the crew ready to pull the hood at pit 1 for cooling issues.

Baja Bryan

Reaction
Both races are great. I hope we can do them both. Wish SCORE and BITD could get together on dates and keep the spread out. We will have to stop preun in SF to go prerun SS300. Hope they both still happen on the dates.

McCredie A

Reaction
Both races are great. I hope we can do them both. Wish SCORE and BITD could get together on dates and keep the spread out. We will have to stop preun in SF to go prerun SS300. Hope they both still happen on the dates.

If you have to stop a prerun to go to another prerun, you sir are living the dream! ✊✊