SF 250 or SS 300

Where are you racing next?

• Total voters

Baja Bryan

Reaction
If you have to stop a prerun to go to another prerun, you sir are living the dream! ✊✊
Different teams hire me to navigate for them and I am so lucky to be able to race so much. I hope Jax and I can do SS300 again. Last year a late flat tire took 2nd place from us. If Jax cant race hopefully I can find another team. The SS300 is such a fun race.

E.Hagle

Reaction
E.Hagle I guarantee you I am not a trust fund guy. I started my company from absolutely nothing in 2013 (seriously the only thing I had to sit on in my house was my shitter because I sold everything to start my company) and grew it to what it is today. If I was a trust fund guy life would have been much easier I'm sure but I wouldn't know that life style. I am a longtime racer who just loves to race and very fortunate to have put myself into a position to do what I love. I love how people presume that because someone they know nothing about can do the things they want they must have come from money. That is not always the case there are a lot of us who work our butts off and put in a ton of hours 7 days a week to do the things we want to do. Well now that I felt the need to put the FACTS out there I have an account on RDC which I said I would never do because of all the drama...lol
I was just playing around. When I wrote that I didn’t even read the name. Mostly everyone in this sport is either a really successful person themselves or well connected. Didn’t mean to fire shots! Are you really running all three rounds?

TWM6177

Reaction
I was just playing around. When I wrote that I didn’t even read the name. Mostly everyone in this sport is either a really successful person themselves or well connected. Didn’t mean to fire shots! Are you really running all three rounds

No worries I just needed to set the record straight because we all know how rumors get started.

Yes that is the plan to do all 3 races if I don't hurt the truck at any of them. For sure we will do San Felipe and Legacy. If the truck is ready we will do Silverstate as well.

E.Hagle

Reaction
No worries I just needed to set the record straight because we all know how rumors get started.

Yes that is the plan to do all 3 races if I don't hurt the truck at any of them. For sure we will do San Felipe and Legacy. If the truck is ready we will do Silverstate as well.
Originally I was referring to the cost to run a small army prep crew to be ready to go back to back to back like that. If our 10 car isn’t destroyed after SF and we do well maybe we’ll have the motivation and we can limp our way through Silverstate without doing any major prep beforehand.

E.Hagle

Reaction

P.S. everyone think my brother and I have a trust fund too. Funny part is that I live in a trailer on our farm.

EMS702

Rescue 1
Reaction
I Would not miss Silverstate. I love that course and is one of my favorites to drive. I feel like it’s a drivers course not just who can take a beating. Just hope it’s not as dusty as last year.

And I bet BITD can make it happen.

Our plan is to prep for Silverstate and for a quick turn to the Legacy race shortly after. Really looking forward to that 2 day format.

Mike
Last year was dust and smoke. Ugly day.

MTPyle

Reaction
P.S. everyone think my brother and I have a trust fund too. Funny part is that I live in a trailer on our farm.

there are more ways to have money than Trust fund. Haha. I think the vast majority of off-road racers are self made hard working people. At least that’s been my experience. Don’t see too many of the Dan Bilzerian types in off-road. LOL

Mike

J Prich

Reaction
Funny story...was out in Jean this past Saturday playing around with our old race truck when a high end, center mounted, healthy V8 having luxury ride blasted past us. It was Bilzerian, lol.

JDDurfey

Reaction
Funny story...was out in Jean this past Saturday playing around with our old race truck when a high end, center mounted, healthy V8 having luxury ride blasted past us. It was Bilzerian, lol.
I thought that dude was in prison for fraud.

ekozy39

Reaction
I thought that dude was in prison for fraud.
Hate to admit, but I spent last 2 years working with his business. His Dad did time for SEC issues, and bailed on his US citizenship and lives in St. Kitts now. Dan lives the trust fund life for sure.. He was tight with BJ as they were both Vegas boys, had a falling out, but think they made up as I saw BJ leaving one of the big house parties last Feb. Dan had one of Justin Lofton's old prerunner buggys and now has the Geiser.

MTPyle

Reaction
Actually now that I think about it there are a lot of “trust” funders in off-road. What was I thinking. Hehe

I won’t make a list but it’s kind of long. If someone gave me a crap ton of cash that I didn’t work for it’s where I would spend it. LOL heck I spend the money I make.

Mike

J Prich

Reaction
Hate to admit, but I spent last 2 years working with his business. His Dad did time for SEC issues, and bailed on his US citizenship and lives in St. Kitts now. Dan lives the trust fund life for sure.. He was tight with BJ as they were both Vegas boys, had a falling out, but think they made up as I saw BJ leaving one of the big house parties last Feb. Dan had one of Justin Lofton's old prerunner buggys and now has the Geiser.
Yeah assume the truck he was in was the Geiser. White crew cab. He rolled by with the window down and he’s reasonably recognizable and the Ignite logo on the bedside was a give away too. Would have liked to have gotten a better look at the truck, lol.

ekozy39

Reaction
Actually now that I think about it there are a lot of “trust” funders in off-road. What was I thinking. Hehe

I won’t make a list but it’s kind of long. If someone gave me a crap ton of cash that I didn’t work for it’s where I would spend it. LOL heck I spend the money I make.

Mike
Or those that inherited large businesses.. mostly in TTs . Not hating just stating..

ekozy39

Reaction
Yeah assume the truck he was in was the Geiser. White crew cab. He rolled by with the window down and he’s reasonably recognizable and the Ignite logo on the bedside was a give away too. Would have liked to have gotten a better look at the truck, lol.
Gotta be 18,and in a bikini to get that closer look lol

McCredie A

Reaction

I think I would have rather taken a look at the passengers lol