SF 250 Vs KOH

Bricoop

TTs are going to show up where their sponsor contracts make sense to show up.

Off-road racing series should strive to work in tandem as it makes the whole sport stronger. Not a dig at anyone, just facts.

J Prich

Kinda of how I understood the "250 VERSUS KOH" thread and convo re: who would go where if both events are run with days of each other. 🤷‍♂️
Got it. Just suggesting that the KOH vs 500 is a totally different, and completely hypothetical conversation whereas the 250 vs KOH decision for top TT's is a real, actual thing they are going to have to work through, because this IS a schedule conflict.

ekozy39

Got it. Just suggesting that the KOH vs 500 is a totally different, and completely hypothetical conversation whereas the 250 vs KOH decision for top TT's is a real, actual thing they are going to have to work through, because this IS a schedule conflict.
Sorry, I jumbled up the 2020 San Felipe race now being the 500 and the 2021 schedule with the SF250 dates and potential conflict haha..

johnnyweb

Neither go with Best in the Desert Parker 425. Great racing on a great course with a professiona; organized promoter that has had this event at this time frame for ever. No tow stepping on with BITD! Score racers will go to Score! I predict even less TT at KOH this year then last year. IMO of course

jon coleman

Just raced in Tennessee

35% growth in Racers
400% growth in Spectators
300% growth in Live Coverage Viewership

KOH will be just fine.
Lotts of wayward former nascar fans wondering the blm waste land, need to get my burning race gas under hi compression smell-fixx, fans are gonna SWAMP KOH!!!, WE ARE SICK OF BEING TOLD ' stay home'

Last edited:

McCredie A

Is Score doing qualifying on Thursday or is it possible to double dip?
Now that is a big boy move. Think about how many crew members you would have to have. Switching back and forth prerunning, Preparing chase trucks, Delegating crew members. It would be a rad time for whoever did it. I would be interested to see who has the team that could do that. My first guess would be Bryce, second Dan and Luke if their new AWD is done. I would think personal air transportation would be needed to be efficient.

johnnyweb

Wanna bet?
Yes actually I will take that bet Dave. $100 says less TT's start the TT race at the 2021 KOH. Just for the record how many started the race last year. Was it 11 or 15 I don't recall exactly? Just for the record I don't want to see any race have poor turn out or entry numbers! It just makes no sense for 3 races in 3 weeks. Teams cannot re prep there trucks to do them all.

rkracing

My guess is neither event will be affected much. Most of the top teams have more than one truck now which should make it possible to race both events if they want to.