SF 25O wrap up show.

nimrod

KOOK!
Reaction
Rob Mac, Cameron Steele, Andy, Dan, and Luke, McMillin with Pistol Pete talking about the race and I’m sure there will be a little trash talk too. On fb starting at 2:30 pm pacific Monday 4/16 but you’ll be able to check it out at your leisure on fb if you miss the live show.

nimrod

KOOK!
Reaction
Adam Householder and Ryan Arciero joining in. Rob Mac couldn’t make it in person so he’s calling in

FMG ENGINEERING

Reaction
The show was awesome.

By the way, Rob Mac is far superior than Andy period. Rob Mac has 300 WINS career wise. However, I would put Andy in the new blood driver leadership category, in this category the top contenders as follows.

- Andy
- Tavo
- Apdaly
- Bryce
- Luke
- Brett Sourapas
- Jason Voss
- Kyle Leduc (if he were to run more baja courses)
- Billy Wilson
- Justin Lofton

BigBlue&Goldie

Reaction
Awesome show, I look forward to future episodes! I really like how you guys hit on the controversial topics we've been keyboard racing about here.

Dan, it's a toss up of who went down faster, you or the EZ Up that B.J. mowed over!!!

offroadracer516

Reaction
The show was awesome.

By the way, Rob Mac is far superior than Andy period. Rob Mac has 300 WINS career wise. However, I would put Andy in the new blood driver leadership category, in this category the top contenders as follows.

- Andy
- Tavo
- Apdaly
- Bryce
- Luke
- Brett Sourapas
- Jason Voss
- Kyle Leduc (if he were to run more baja courses)
- Billy Wilson
- Justin Lofton
Andy has taken him down multiple times in heads up racing.... Nuff said. Im a Rob fan too. But Andy is GOOD!

FMG ENGINEERING

Reaction
Andy has taken him down multiple times in heads up racing.... Nuff said. Im a Rob fan too. But Andy is GOOD!
Im not saying that Andy is not good. Andy’s winning record is a proof that he is good. He has been also lucky to have other drivers invite him to split duties when driving the long races such as Baja 500 & Baja 1000 as it has influenced to his record.

As aforementioned, I would put Andy and other elite young drivers in a different category when comparing him with legends like Rob Mac, Ragland, Ivan, or other drivers) due human factors such as: stamina, resistance, reactions, physical, .... in other words a more par to par match. (Andy vs Apdaly vs Bryce vs Jason)

Just a taught.

PS: Rob has taken down Andy numerous times too. It goes both ways son.

Sent from my iPhone using race-deZert mobile app

Last edited:

Dirty Harry

Reaction
Im not saying that Andy is not good. Andy’s winning record is a proof that he is good. He has been also lucky to have other drivers invite him to split duties when driving the long races such as Baja 500 & Baja 1000 as it has influenced to his record.
Either of these guys can win on any given day, but doesn’t the fact that the best drivers (including Rob Mac) call Andy to team up with them speak volumes about his talent?

nimrod

KOOK!
Reaction
What year was it that Andy won every race he entered? That was an amazing year and announced to the world that he’s a huge talent. He’s a Husband, Father, Businessman, and not a full time racer at this point in his life. Rob Mac is the Goat but Andy is super talented too.

Right under our noses PAB has found some serious consistency with a second at san Felipe 2017, won Norra top 10 at the 500, second at the Mil, and now second at the 2018 SF 250.
I’m so looking forward to a win for him.

Crusty Shellback

Reaction
Andy, Jason, Luke, PAB, Apdaly, all can win on any given day and have proven it.

But Rob IS THE GOAT. :)

FMG ENGINEERING

Reaction
I thought someone did the math and proportionally Andy has had more wins per number of races entered than Rob? Or am I wrong?
Funny, I was looking at this yesterday.

Andy has more Baja 1000 wins than Rob
Rob has more Baja 500 wins than Andy
Rob has more Baja 250 wins than Andy

Thereby,
Rob Mac, Ragland, Ivan Stewart, L. Roeseler, Steward/Hengeveld = GOATs
(I may have missed some other old timers)

San Felipe 250 - Wikipedia
Baja 500 - Wikipedia
Baja 1000 - Wikipedia

BigBlue&Goldie

Reaction
Has there ever been an offroad racer that has as many class wins as Rob Mac? 300+ wins is ridiculous. The guy is as big of a legend in a 1600 car as he is in a trophy truck. Andy is an absolute legend in the making, but in my mind Rob Mac has 30yrs of dominance to stand on. It speaks volumes to the respect Rob has for Andy to trust him to be his partner in Baja. Someday Andy will be the Legend with 300+ wins.