SF QUAD / DONDEL

El Chinero

Reaction
Anyone know the race number/RoR of the quad that was reportedly hit by the Dondel T-T? Social pressure must be brought to bear. There is no situation that the police cannot make WORSE!

Tony T
El Chismoso

pjc

Chairman
Reaction
<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr>

Anyone know the race number/RoR of the quad that was reportedly hit by the Dondel T-T?

<hr></blockquote>

56a

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr>

Social pressure must be brought to bear. There is no situation that the police cannot make WORSE!

<hr></blockquote>

WTF?

In reality, I understand that the Dondell's are settling with the quad rider and have shipped the bike to Duncan Racing for full repairs. I am unsure of the medical issues with the rider.

PJCinLV

Mike_McCluskey

Reaction
From what I was told the rider was just a little bruised. PJC is correct on the bike going to Duncan. Everything appears to be taken care of. Just what I heard...

erikh

Reaction
There was also an ambulance that showed up at Las Missiones and I saw the guy enter and get out. He seemed to be holding his arm and limping a little. Not sure of the exact injuries though.

erik

rdc

- users no longer part of the rdc family -
Reaction
This was posted on the Go-Desert site.

RE Dondels: From what I heard from a friend of Dondels is that the quad racer was a total a$$. When dondel's truck rolled into San Felipe there were some Federales waiting for them and the truck was not allowed to be moved. The quad racer who was Mexican demended $16000.00 to settle, when Dondel refused. Sal and his attorney were called into negotiate and $1600.00 not 16000.00 was negotiated after assessment was complete, well either the racer or crew of quad guy did not like the settlement and started yelling at Dondel, Donel had enough and decked the guy like any man would. Dondel banned from San Felipe for life becouse of this stupid little quad racer. The only reason I posted this story is for the racers out there who race Mexico beware who you nerf or get in a accident with.
Ron Plunkett <racecode@yahoo.com>
Imperial, CA - Sunday, March 23, 2003 at 09:43:57 (CST)

LVprerunners.com

HTTP404

Reaction
They should ban the quad racer from SCORE races.

The secret of success is sincerity. Once you can fake that, you've got it made.

Desert_Roller

Reaction
I read that same post. I heard first hand from a TT driver who's transporter was right there that no punches where thrown. Some shoving did take place. It was agreed that the bike would be repaired and no dollar amount was agreed upon. Somebody on the team was with the Mexician goverment that's why the local cops and the federalies where there. Sal did straighten everything out. Banned from San Felipe? Somebody made that up.