Share your jokes!!!! -- Mature Subject Matter

klaus

Administrator
Move the whole thread to purple?? Might work?
Purple is set to no-index for google search results and google adsense moderators are not forum users hence can't see the pages. Google adsense does its own indexing...but it fails due to lack of access.

I'll change the forums code to not serve google ads inside of purple and then we are 100% compliment in the eyes of google.

randy68

#1 Enemy of Google
Purple is set to no-index for google search results and google adsense moderators are not forum users hence can't see the pages. Google adsense does its own indexing...but it fails due to lack of access.

I'll change the forums code to not serve google ads inside of purple and then we are 100% compliment in the eyes of google.
Hope it werks! I hope you move the whole thread so that any newbies can go way back and see what its all about.
That's how I found this place!

Josh 8

Lot lizards don’t look like that around SoCal. That’s obviously in Europe because that truck is a DAF.

Last edited:

Wendell #527

I don’t post many here but I like reading the jokes. Purple works for me. Ironic that we have to move it to purple due to a political issue!

And yes I had to look twice at the lot lizard to see her other leg but she does have it hiked up in a nice position.

JDDurfey

Klaus, why not make the "Whatever" section password protected like Purple and then you won't need to move it, but it will be "private" like Purple.

I despise the Purple section. I used to be a regular poster in there, but after a couple years of beating my head against the wall arguing with a jack wagon that posts out of his mom's basement I couldn't take it anymore. So I vote for making the "Whatever" section a member only section. That might just drive your membership up a little also.