I seen a 20 something year old guy on Fremont street one night around 9pm (before the real crazy's come out) holding a cardboard sign with "kick me in the balls $20" scribbled on it nobody took him up on his offer in 2 or so hours I was standing 30' from him watching all the other freak show contestants performing.
An old, blind Marine wanders into an all girl biker bar by mistake.
He finds his way to a bar stool and orders a shot of Jack
After sitting there for a while, he yells to the bartender, "Hey, you wanna hear a blonde joke?"
The bar immediately falls absolutely silent. In a very deep, husky voice, the woman next to him says, "Before you tell that joke I think it is only fair that, given that you are blind, that you should know five things:
1. The bartender is a blond girl with a baseball bat.
2. The bouncer is a blonde girl.
3. I'm a 6 foot tall, 175 pound blond woman with a black belt in karate.
4. The woman sitting next to me is blonde and a professional weight lifter.
5. he lady to your right is a blonde and a professional wrestler.
Now, think about it seriously, do you still wanna tell that blonde joke?"
The blind Marine thinks for a second, shakes his head and mutters, "NO...not if I'm gonna have to explain it five times"