• Forum membership has its advantages....

Share your jokes!!!! -- Mature Subject Matter

Bulldozer

Re: Share your jokes!!!!

What do mo peds and fat chicks have in common?

They're fun to ride but you don't want to let your friends catch you.

Mary Kay

PRINCESS

What do mo peds and fat chicks have in common?

They're fun to ride but you don't want to let your friends catch you.
hey whats wrong with hardy females??????

Myself, I used to ride a Husky.

Mary Kay

PRINCESS

pleasantly plump????

robust????

DEZERTSUB

Straw Man

Myself, I used to ride a Husky.
Just as long as she wasn't a wooly mammoth.
Imagine hearing the wooly bully song while...
no nevermind sorry:eek:

chicken lips the ocho

Most Annoying RDC Poster

not a joke but a TRUE story

my uncle came from mexico, still new to the city thing, we were working and got thirsty so i gave him money to get drinks from the machine, i gave him 90 cents by accident he put them in and push the buttom but no soda, the little screen said dime and if you read it in spanish it means tell me, so i tell em, tell the machine what you want and he tells the machine i want a pepsi nothing happens he gets pissed so i tell em to yell at it and he starts yelling at the machine i want an f'n pepsi meanwhile were all cracking up at him

doesnt sound funny but if you were there you would be crying from laughing

Mary Kay

PRINCESS

not a joke but a TRUE story

my uncle came from mexico, still new to the city thing, we were working and got thirsty so i gave him money to get drinks from the machine, i gave him 90 cents by accident he put them in and push the buttom but no soda, the little screen said dime and if you read it in spanish it means tell me, so i tell em, tell the machine what you want and he tells the machine i want a pepsi nothing happens he gets pissed so i tell em to yell at it and he starts yelling at the machine i want an f'n pepsi meanwhile were all cracking up at him

doesnt sound funny but if you were there you would be crying from laughing
kind of like the dog with the name askhim!!! and many would ask him what his name is...thank god i didn't fall for it:rolleyes:

randy s

i'm partial to sick jokes..... why did the leper have to leave the party? they kept using his neck for dip.......... oh stop..

randy s

two women we're in the waiting area in the vets office. one woman had a small terrier while the other lady had a great dane. the lady with the great dane said "that sure is a cute dog, is he sick?"." no" replied the lady. "i'm just here to get him his shots". the lady with the smaller dog said "that sure is a great big beautiful dog, is he sick?". the other lady says, "well, it's a bit embarrasing, but sometimes during the day when i'm cleaning the house, i'll bend over to wipe off the coffee table and he humps me". stunned, the other woman then says"oh my, so you're bringing him in to get him fixed? 'no' the other lady stated."i came in to get something for his breath and get his nails trimmed!........ oh stop....

randy s

did you hear about the two leper hockey players that got thrown out for having a face off in the corner?

randy s

did you hear about the leper who bought a new car? he gave an arm and leg for it...... oh stop...

Young&Fast

hey whats wrong with hardy females??????
Sorry I've never heard of that brand. But I heard that huskys were on the bulky side and hard to handle in the tech stuff, but they are fun if you rid alot of dirt roads and dual sport stuff. That was about the Husky 690 though so you'd expect it to be big.

desertquad450

[ame="http://youtube.com/watch?v=fmhxl0bRk5c"]YouTube - Indian Prank Call[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaGlH6jmuCI&feature=related"]YouTube - Cop takes on two Mexicans (Longer Version)[/ame]

Last edited:

mrmatt

OK... A man comes home from work and finds his wife packing all her stuff. The man asks "Where are you going?" The wife replies " I am going the Las Vegas, I heard I can get $400 doing what I do for you for free!"

The man, in a hurry starts packing his stuff anf the wife asks "What are you doing??"
The man replies "I'm going to Las vegas to watch you try to live on $800 a year!"

DEZERTSUB

Straw Man
funny ha ha

three pregnant woman are sitting in the docors office waiting for their checkups.
The brunette says "I heard if you concieve while on bottom, you'll have a girl!!!
The redhead says "i heard if you concieve while on top you have a boy!"
The blond starts crying.
The brunette asks her whats wrong.
Blond says "I'm having puppies"

BRINGTHERUCKUS

Nimrod de PMC

Chuck Norris is never late, if he is time better slow the [email protected]!# down...

White people like wayne brady, because he makes bryant gumble look like malcom X

A severed foot is the ultimate stocking stuffer.

I saw this wino, he was eating grapes. I was like, "Dude, you have to wait."

I sit at my hotel at night, I think of something that's funny, then I go get a pen and I write it down. Or if the pen's too far away, I have to convince myself that what I thought of ain't funny.

Because of acid, I now know that butter is way better than margarine. I saw through the bullchit

I hate turtlenecks. Wearing a turtleneck is like being strangled by a really weak guy. All day. Like, if you wear a turtleneck and a backpack, it's like a weak midget trying to bring you down.

SECOND FAVORITE JOKE OF ALL TIME...
When you go to a restaurant on the weekends and it's busy so they start a waiting list, they say, "Dufrenes, party of two, table ready for Dufrenes, party of two." And if no one answers they'll say the name again: "Dufrenes, party of two." But then if no one answers, they'll move on to the next name. "Bush, party of three." Yeah, but what happened to the Dufrenes? No one seems to care. Who can eat at a time like this? People are missing. You people are selfish. The Dufrenes are in someone's trunk right now, with duct tape over their mouths. And they're hungry. That's a double whammy. We need help. "Bush, search party of three. You can eat once you find the Dufrenes."

I'm against picketing, but I don't know how to show it.
I haven't slept for ten days, because that would be too long.
This shirt is "dry-clean only," which means it's dirty.

I like to wave at people I don't know. It's dangerous to wave to someone you don't know cause what if they don't have a hand? They think you're cocky. "Look what I got! This thing is useful I'm gonna go pick something up!"

I like the American-Canadian border, 'cuz if you're walking on the border with a friend, and you push your friend into Canada, he can't push you back right away, 'cuz first he has to go through customs. "What brings you to Canada?":[Points to the side] "That a-hole." "When are you leaving?" "As soon as I regain my equilibrium!"

Banannas are backwards, yellow means go green means wait and red means where the **** did you get that bananna!!!!!!

Wasson Racing

How To cach a poler bear.

1st did a big hole in the ice.

2nd Put frozen peas around the ice hole.

3rd when a poler bear comes to take a pea kick it in the ice hole.

RCJoslin

OK OK, What do you calll 4 mexicans in quicksand?

Cuatro....Sinko.....