• Forum membership has its advantages....

Sheldon Creed - 2020

baja619

I have posted a lot threads on Creed's big news for awhile.
Perhaps I will keep posting in this one thread.

GMS Racing announces 2020 NASCAR Gander Outdoors Truck Series lineup

Statesville, N.C. –
GMS Racing officials announced today that Brett Moffitt and Sheldon Creed will compete full-time in the NASCAR Gander Outdoors Truck Series for GMS Racing in 2020. 2019 NASCAR K&N Pro Series East Champion Sam Mayer will return to the team with an expanded Gander Trucks schedule in 2020 as well as competing for ARCA Racing Series championships.
….
Creed, the only full-time Gander Trucks driver in the Drivers Edge Development program has scored two runner-up finishes so far this season and currently has four top-five’s, 10 top-10s and has led 164 laps. With a background in off-road racing, Creed was the youngest driver, at age 18, to compete in the world-famous Dakar Rally. He is currently the winningest driver in Stadium Super Trucks history, with 36 victories, two championships, and a gold medal in Stadium Super Trucks at X-Games Austin.

“I feel very confident going into next season with GMS Racing. I know I have the best group of people around me and the best organization to go out next year and compete for wins and hopefully the championship,” Creed stated. “I’m thankful to Mike (Beam, team president) and Maury (Gallagher, team owner) for the opportunity and continued support. The beginning of this season was a bit of a learning curve for me, but we found our groove and I’m excited to go out and compete for wins and build momentum for next year. It’ll be great to have my teammates back with me as well.”