www.madmedia.com
Sheldon Creed wins X-Games SST!

GOLD - Sheldon Creed
SILVER- Robby Gordon
BRONZE - Arie Luyendyk Jr.

sheldon_creed_wins_xgames.jpg

jiggyjay09

RDC Crypto
Forgot the asterisk next to bronze medal winner. Really should've been Leduc. His battles with RG was best part of the whole event.

PAB

40's rock!
RDC Crypto
Congrats to Sheldon, his team and family... well mannered and respectful as far as I can tell and that along with talent for days will take him a long way.

Kudos amigo

His interview.. "when I was little".... too funny, something to laugh at when he's 30 and winning at what ever he is driving.

baja619

RDC Crypto
Website
www.fiberwerx.com
Sheldon got a shout out on Sirius XM Radio's Faction Channel action sports news update this afternoon. He was the only topic mentioned in this specific update.

MKR44

RDC Crypto
Maybe LeDuc needs to pay attention in drivers meeting,No passing before the first jump, black flag to the penalty box, don't head for several laps and radio transmissions, DQ. not rocket science. How many times have you all bitched because a race director bends the rules? well the race director didn't. Maybe look at other series Leduc runs, is he the promoter/officiating magic sparkles pony that never gets a black flag for violations?

Dirty*

RDC Crypto
Congrats to Sheldon, Scott, Maurice and Ortega/Creed Family ! Sheldon is on his way to the top! He's surrounded with great people and has a passion for racing. Sponsors better jump on the bandwagon now as he already has a proven championship track record! Im surprised Rockstar, Monster or Redbull hasn't scooped him up yet!

Nice work Sheldon - XGames Gold Is a Huge Deal!

Chris Tobin

RDC Crypto
Congrats to Sheldon, Scott, Maurice and Ortega/Creed Family ! Sheldon is on his way to the top! He's surrounded with great people and has a passion for racing. Sponsors better jump on the bandwagon now as he already has a proven championship track record! Im surprised Rockstar, Monster or Redbull hasn't scooped him up yet!

Nice work Sheldon - XGames Gold Is a Huge Deal!
I would imagine he is a SPEED Energy driver! I know he is a Traxxas driver, or at least has been in the past.

mike337

RDC Crypto
Sheldon is great, no doubt, but thankfully there's a handful of up and coming superstars!

Big Hock

Bababooey!!!
RDC Crypto
He robbed himself. Had he handled the situation in a more mature, less arrogant manner he wouldn't have been disqualified. He needs to be an adult and accept that his actions cost him whatever spot he had coming.
But why do that when you could just blame someone else instead?:rolleyes:

Bricoop

RDC Crypto
I've watched the start a bunch of times. It was a good rule. 3 wide over the 1st jump was too much. Whomever was in front of Leduc had a small jumpstart just before lights out and was late on the start which is why Leduc was able to get to the jump before him.