Shifter Kart

deleted

----
Reaction
Does anybody know what a good brand of shifter kart chassis to buy is? Which 125 motor works the best and most importantly is most reliable? Is there any shifter kart tracks in San Diego area that have a weekly practice schedule?

Matt Scaroni
SMD Motorsports
My Truck Jumps So Sick

dezerts10

BANG!! BANG!!
Reaction
i have no clue about the karts them elves but there is a track on palomar mountain. its on the la jolla indian res its called amago a few miles up from 79 on 76. Also there is a pretty big kart track in perris

mgobaja

Reaction
I know in past years they have run karts at Cajon speedway as well on ocassion

dezerts10

BANG!! BANG!!
Reaction
at the amago track they also rent karts i know they are open on saturdays and i believ on sundays also. i looked in to renting a kart while i was riding my dirtbike at the track it was something like i think $150 bucks for the whole day.

Kbach66

Reaction
CR 125 is the motor to go with for speed and reliability. Rotax is a great motor combo as well but lots of $$.
Chassis manufacturer depends on what type of racing, but for sprint racing, I think the hot set up is still the Track Magic Diablo.

How serious are you about buying one? A good friend of mine owns TNR kartsports and could hook you up. He's usually got used karts/motors etc. from people that have upgraded or gotten out of racing. I also have a friend that's selling a Factory Track Magic from last year (kinda like a works moto-x bike but not quite as expensive). Anyways...pm me if you want some more info.

Driftin

Reaction
Rotax with Track magic.... or save a few bucks and get an Invader with a Honda.... 80 or 125?

Tom