• Forum membership has its advantages....

Shocks

Jordan

I dont wanna start a shock war but I have some questions about rear shocks for my truck. I have a 2000 Prerunner with the Camburg Long Travel front end. I am planning a rear hoop ASAP with 14" length shocks to go with my current Deaver leafpack.

Considering the light weight of my truck I wanna get some shock opinions. To not start a shock war please email me some suggestions and comments if you have a second.

Thanks for your time everyone!

Jordan
Email= Jordan@JordansRealm.com"]Jordan@JordansRealm.com[/url]
Website= www.JordansRealm.com</A>

<font color=red>"The more we play the more we pay"</font color=red>

Quick_Prerunner

Hey Jordan this is Mike with the green Tacoma. I'm a big King fan but since you already have the SAW's in the front you might as well have everything match. Get the SAW's dude. I would go with a 2.5 so they don't look dinky in the back of your truck being the shocks are 14in. in length if you got 2.0's it would look really skinny and the 2.5's aren't that much more. Then just work with the valving to get the ride that you want.

Mike

Jordan

I have pretty much decided on that already. Also, the emails I have received already are confirming that decision. Thanks! I just wanna hear what other people think.

<font color=red>"The more we play the more we pay"</font color=red>