Shop Visits

John Bitting

Administrator
Reaction
Website
race-dezert.com
Over the next couple of weeks, I will be visiting as many shops as I can get to. I went by John Bakers shop in Costa Mesa Friday, some very nice work, That explorer is killer has the 6 into 1 exhaust like the Geisers are doing, pretty cool to see it up close. I would highly suggest stopping by his shop to check out his work, all tig welded chromoly. He is also building a 2003 chevy silverado front end and caging it from front to back. The truck only has 40 miles on it. www.bakermotorsports.net.

I will try and visit Stewarts Raceworks, Dave G's machine shop, and misc shops in the san diego area. I will come back with full reports. Oh yeah and PCI Race Radios this week but everyone knows what he has there.

Tony_Barraza

Reaction
Website
www.facebook.com
Johnny B-

Keep me posted and we'll hook-up for lunch somewhere in your travels.

Enjoy!

Tony B.

"Get Creative!"

Tyson

Reaction
Website
www.race-dezert.com
When you thinking of heading up to PCI's? Im near there and my truck may be right down the road getting my lower arms boxed in. Shoot me an e-mail

Look at me, I can fly
wink.gif

Check It</font color=red>

Brian Mapes

Reaction
Are you gonna put some of these trucks in the skunkz?

You gots to pay da cost to be da boss. - Snoop

dunerking

Reaction
Be nice to see something new and exciting on the skunkz page.Patiently waiting to see some of the skills of the Fab guys are doing out there,Thanks John B

hit it hard

John Bitting

Administrator
Reaction
Website
race-dezert.com
I plan on getting a couple of new skunkz together for the readers, This first round of visits was strictly for PR purposes and a report to the readers of vehicles to be on the lookout for and scout out future Skunkz shoots. I will have something for you guys real soon. Tony B, lunch is always a must when I am in your area. If anyone knows of new vehicles being built that are available for being featured here send me a PM or email. Thank you. john@race-dezert.com

John Bitting

Administrator
Reaction
Website
race-dezert.com
Stopped by Newline yesterday to check progress on the Herder Truggy/Trophy Truck and the front end is looking great. As soon as it gets a little farther along I will ask permission from John Herder and show you guys the completed front end. Dana Nicholsons truck is also coming along and the 4 link kit was all mounted up and the bed was back on. Gonna be 4linked with a bed for 2 dirt bikes. I will get some pics of that also as soon as it gets toward completion. www.newline-products.com

Porterrace

Reaction
John, I just sent you an email, let me know if you got it, sent out afew and got no responses, thanks.