Short Course Aftermarket Parts

focusarmy

Reaction
Has anyone seen theese yet?

3041_02___800px.jpg

Short Course racing has progressed and JConcepts is on top of the development with the introduction of the Goose Bumps for the Slash | Slayer and SC10. Realism has not been left out on these race tires, the Goose Bumps are completely detailed with center lug all-terrain inspired tread and side wall. The JConcepts Goose Bumps tires are just what the doctor ordered; combining a totally unique step pin and bar lug design with sticky green compound to allow even greater control on off-road surfaces.

The Goose Bumps are a special breed, designed for maximum performance when new or used as the design allows even wear all the way down to the tire body. Once the driver wears through the initial pin, a bar follows to maximize potential on aggressive surfaces. The Goose Bumps incorporate a compact tire body with a crisp tread pattern with precise separation for intense short course racing competition.

Goose Bumps in new condition excel on soft surfaces with either dry or wet conditions. Worn Goose Bumps excel on indoor or outdoor clay tracks where a slight groove has formed.

Features:

* Race inspired tread design with all-terrain inspiration
* Available in sticky Green compound
* Compact tire body with crisp tread and precise separation
* Aggressive step pin and bar lug combination design
* Includes foam inserts

focusarmy

Reaction
Check out the new Jconcepts body for the Associated SC10!

DSC_3390_800x531.jpg

Cut or pass through traffic with the Truth by JConcepts. The Truth is specifically designed for the hottest racing short course truck in R/C - the Associated SC10. As the saying goes, rubbing is racing, and with the SC10 there is never a dull moment. Point and shoot, t-bone and slide; all driving tactics in the world of short course have never been more fun. Performing well while looking good is a priority at JConcepts. The Truth represents the latest in trends by offering a completely redesigned off-road truck body. The cab, bed and fenders are all areas of focus on the Truth and without disappointment the new SC10 body slides into the front of the pack. In addition, one of the highlights of the styling cues includes extra fender clearance to minimize troublesome tire rubbing issues.

The Truth is a reflection of pin-point performance necessary in off-road racing which only JConcepts can offer.

Features:

Original JConcepts - Truth styling
Off-road inspired body, cab and window design
Clear durable lightweight polycarbonate with protective film
Window masks and detailed decal sheet
Extra wheel well clearance for more consistent performance

DezYota

Reaction
Dang JConcepts came out w/ a body quick. I want to get some of the goose bumps for the track.

focusarmy

Reaction
Pro-Line Bow-Tie SC Tires for Traxxas Slash and Team Associated SC10

Pro-Line.jpg

The latest from Pro-Line:

- Available in M2 and M3 compounds
- Made to fit 3.0" x 2.2" diameter wheels
- Comes with foam inserts
- A Bow-Tie center tread design that accomplishes full scale racing tire looks while providing ridiculous amounts of traction on the dirt
- Optimum traction on any race surface yet durable enough to take it on the streets or in the backyard

Keep on eye on Pro-Line new wheels to match these tires are coming soon!

jonpfive

Reaction
If you want to run the Pro-Line switches be sure you have the new version or you buy them for a Slayer. My local hobby shop has the old style Switches for the 1st gen Slash wheels (same diameter outside/inside). They have very recently changed this to the new style, but they may not be in all stores yet.

focusarmy

Reaction
Illuzion – Dare – Associated SC10 body
Part # - 0082
(Direct fit for Associated SC10)
Click here to order yours today

I dare you. The challenge everyone has faced including JConcepts. JConcepts dares to be different with the latest introduction for the SC10, the Dare body. Cut through desert type terrain like never before with the latest style JConcepts has to offer.

The Dare is different and specifically designed for the hottest truck in R/C - the Team Associated SC10. As the saying goes, if it looks good, than it runs good. Well JConcepts has taken that saying to higher ground with the Dare – SC10 body. Starting with the visor and grill mock lights this truck appears to be headed in the right direction. The Dare represents the latest in trends by offering a completely redesigned off-road truck body. The cab, bed and fenders are all areas of focus on the Dare and without disappointment the new SC10 body slides into the front of the pack. In addition, one of the highlights of the styling cues includes extra fender clearance to eliminate troublesome tire rubbing issues.

Everyone knows that the SC10 is all about fun and the inevitable Dare from the competition. Be the first, top off your SC10 with the new body by JConcepts, I dare you.

Features:

Original JConcepts – Dare desert based styling
Off-road inspired body, cab and window design
Realistic visor and grill mock lights with decals
Clear heavy-duty polycarbonate with protective film
Window masks and detailed decal sheet
Extra wheel well clearance for more consistent performance

0082___3Quarter___800.jpg 0082___rear_view___800.jpg 0082___Side_view___800.jpg

focusarmy

Reaction
721_2_.jpg

Short course trucks have become class leaders at many tracks around the nation. What’s more is there’s a class for everyone. Stock class requires you to run stock tires while mod classes pretty much allow you to run whatever you want. Well, for those of you that want the most out of your short courser, the 1:8 superstar Caliber tread design is ready for you to leave stock in the dirt.

The Caliber takes tire technology to the next level by optimizing traction, control, balance, and tire wear with its dual-stage design. The smaller top pin penetrates through loose dirt while delivering unbelievable side and forward bite. The base pin works as a support for the top pin while acting as a dual-stage design once the top pin is worn down. You can rely on the base pin for greater tread life wear and it works well on those tracks that are prone to blue-groove or have a super clean surface.

Tire Features:

Dual-stage pin design for exceptional tread life
Small top pin for light to heavy loose dirt
Base pin extraordinary on hard-packed/blue-groove surfaces
Square-lug technology throughout the tread design
Non directional tread design
Available in World Championship/extremely proprietary M2 and M3 compounds
Internal sidewall ringing for lateral support and increased cornering control
Long life/lightweight molded foam inserts included (smaller stamped foam included for those using stock Traxxas® wheels)
What’s Included:

Caliber SC tire (2)
Molded foam inserts (2)
Supplemental inner stamped foam inserts (2)

azcoma

Reaction
i just picked my sc 10 up at the loorrs race. i have a new found love for batteriers, ive always ran nitro but not much more!

JWK Motorsports

Reaction
has anybody seen the new pro-line beadlock rims for the SC10!?!?! they are sweet! i have them on the rear, but nobody seems to carry the fronts... anyone kno where i can get them other than ordeing them from proline?!

07FJRog

Reaction
Pro-Line Bow-Tie SC Tires for Traxxas Slash and Team Associated SC10

View attachment 60592

The latest from Pro-Line:

- Available in M2 and M3 compounds
- Made to fit 3.0" x 2.2" diameter wheels
- Comes with foam inserts
- A Bow-Tie center tread design that accomplishes full scale racing tire looks while providing ridiculous amounts of traction on the dirt
- Optimum traction on any race surface yet durable enough to take it on the streets or in the backyard

Keep on eye on Pro-Line new wheels to match these tires are coming soon!
Nice tires

focusarmy

Reaction
naw, if ya want to win... pro-line "caliber" tires are the way to go!
Too bad nobody has them yet. However they might be to much bite which can cause alot of traction rolls. I guess we will see.

Demp

#mikesson
Reaction
I've got them on front and rear... smoked everybody at the track lat night...
Little kids with Slash's don't count bud! hahahaha

Demp

#mikesson
Reaction

focusarmy

Reaction
What? no one has them by me yet! How do you like them? Do they pack full of mud?