Short course event

GFORacing

Reaction

heres a crappy cell phone picture of the flyer there having printed tomorrow!!!

GFORacing

Reaction
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS:

We’re going to start with an open practice. Then once everyone has had their practice laps we will have a qualifier race. Then a heat race will follow qualifier and will start in the order of your qualifying spot. Then for the main event were going to reverse the order of the finishing positions from the heat race.

Depending on the entries, were going to separate the classes by engine size. (4cyl,6cyl,8cyl etc.) This was brought up by a few different people and sounds like a good idea if the entries for this event will be high. If the entry list is not too high were most likely going to just have to run all the trucks together. I’m going to work on another race schedule just in case the entries are low. Maybe have some time trial races with two three trucks at a time. We got an entire day of racing to fill and we can do it however we want. So let’s make it worth our time! Or maybe just have a certain time of the day (ex. 3pm-4pm) an open track. And just run what you got, no times recorded. Just go out on the track and run it!! Still working on a entry list to pre enter!!! Hopefully have that up sometime this week.

Any question feel free to PM me or email me dirtridr4life501@yahoo.com

m80ondirt

Reaction
before you print the flyer check the spelling of Saterday, unless you meant to spell it that way.

m80ondirt

Reaction
I normally keep out of the spell check wars that get started but he mentioned they would be printed up just thought I could help, misspelling on the internet is one thing, putting your flyers up in public, or spending money to fix is another.

GFORacing

Reaction
flyer is printed and all fixed. haha

PRESS RELEASE:

Practice will be held first in the morning with 2-3 trucks at a time for a total of 5 practice laps. I came up with the idea to make time for an open track after the races are over. So anyone that is entered in the race wants to go do some more laps, it will be aloud.

Trailer camping is aloud Saturday night, not Friday. Beer is going to be aloud, but only in red cups, and they ask to be of age, and if asked for photo ID and not of age, will be kicked out of the event. So just keep it on the DL and it should be fine.

Time will be taken by hand by the track workers, along with flaggers, announcers etc. there going to try and keep the watering to a minimum, but due to the rules they have to keep the dust to a minimum.

Pit bikes will be aloud only with helmets. No rhinos, quads, etc.

Fuel cells are not a requirement but would be appreciated. Window nets are a requirement, cab cage, helmets, fire suits.

For anyone that wants to take photos or video, there will be no extra fee’s, but when buying your ticket, you will have to talk the track manager(Brandon) and will have to sign a waver incase of any accidents regarding you on the live race track.

The $100 entry fee covers driver and co driver admission.

10 lap qualifier
15 lap heat race
20 lap main with mandatory restart on lap 10

Starting position for the heat race with go by your qualifying time. For the starting position in the main will be reversed from the finishing position in the heat race.

There will also be a rhino race sometime during the day, depending on some stuff. Might have 2 race throughout the day. The race, or races will both be 10 laps.

For food drinks and such, there working on getting weinersntzel to get out there.

Also recommend, bring chairs. they have about a football field long grand stand made of dirt.

Danny-dirtridr4life501@yahoo.com

GFORacing

Reaction
entry list as of today!

1. 1422-Mike Sheehan
2. 1495-AJ Steeber
3. 1421-Brandon Wright
4. 1429-Dan Vance
5. 1445-Kyle Caso *
6. 1408-Greg Flores *
7. 14**-Kelln Cox
8. 14**- Brad (offroadracer)

GFORacing

Reaction
wtf........where is 1404?
in the shop drinking a 40:D waiting on machine work and heads and stuff.....she will be out full kill night race to whoop on John V and any other truck who wants some!!!

FCORR

Reaction
Bring on the other 4 bangers! haha

GFORacing

Reaction
1. 1422-Mike Sheehan
2. 1495-AJ Steeber*
3. 1421-Brandon Wright
4. 1429-Dan Vance
5. 1445-Kyle Caso *
6. 1408-Greg Flores *
7. 1516-Kelln Cox
8. 14**-Brad Beintma
9. 1489-Brent Veenstra
10. 1457-Cameron Sinohu
11. 1454-Eric Hampton
12. 1487-Jeff Angeleri
13. 1404-Donovan Sonne*
14. 14**-Kevin Baugh
15. 1491-Tever Leach*

GFORacing

Reaction
another update as of tonight

1. 1422-Mike Sheehan/4cyl
2. 1495-AJ Steeber*/4cyl
3. 1421-Brandon Wright/4cyl
4. 1429-Dan Vance/v6
5. 1445-Kyle Caso */v8
6. 1408-Greg Flores */v8
7. 1516-Kelln Cox/4cyl
8. 14**-Brad Beintma/v6
9. 1489-Brent Veenstra/v6
10. 1457-Cameron Sinohu/v6
11. 1454-Eric Hampton/v6
12. 1487-Jeff Angeleri/v8
13. 1404-Donovan Sonne*/v6
14. 14**-Kevin Baugh/v6
15. 1491-Tever Leach*/v8
16. 1481-Alan Ryan/v6
17. 1466-Mike Lara/4cyl
18. 729-Ryan Tovar/4cyl
19. 1435-Nathan Strong*/v6

Ibeamford

Reaction
in the shop drinking a 40:D waiting on machine work and heads and stuff.....she will be out full kill night race to whoop on John V and any other truck who wants some!!!
I want some......:D