• Forum membership has its advantages....

Short course events in southeast?

Chris Tobin

Is that the torc series your talking about? And do they have any mod kart racing in the series?

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today
Hey Peter, welcome to RDC. I have no idea why mike337 would dislike your post, but I liked it to help offset his neg...

I too wish they had short course racing in the southeast!!! I never was able to make it over to the Charlotte race.

mike337

I didn't even think I read this post, must less dis like it. I must've hit it scrolling through. I'm sorry.

Chris Tobin

I didn't even think I read this post, must less dis like it. I must've hit it scrolling through. I'm sorry.
Good job making it right!!! Accidents happen. Take care buddy!

sb4pro

Have any of you been to Red Bud ? I'm thinking bout maybe giving it a shot next year instead of Crandon . It's only 1/2 as far a trip for me . As much as I LOVE Crandon that 16 hour drive is getting a lil rough . I've seen videos galore on it and love that it's still a natural track like Crandon , but does it have that same feel like Crandon ? You all know what I mean I've promoted and hyped Crandon for years now but maybe it's time to dance with another girl . Crandon is and ALWAYS will be my favorite , but if Red Bull is a close 2nd maybe I'll give her a roll ;) . And don't worry Crandon I'll still be there for the 50th that you can count on lol .

handmethemic

It's like a baby Crandon. It lacks night life--I don't know if that's important to you--but the racing is pretty good and the spectator experience during the race day is enjoyable.

Plcamp

Old thread I know but I'm interested in this as well. I live in northwest Florida and love off-road racing but there is nothing that I know of within 400 miles that isn't a swamp fest or mud-hole event. Can anyone tell me why?

sb4pro

Old thread I know but I'm interested in this as well. I live in northwest Florida and love off-road racing but there is nothing that I know of within 400 miles that isn't a swamp fest or mud-hole event. Can anyone tell me why?
Cause the whole southeast is obsessed with NASCRAP LOL